Chapter 33

I woke up and realized I had fallen asleep the afternoon due to it only being 7pm. I had spent most of the day keeping myself busy while slipping on his merch tee after I took a shower as Brock hadn't returned the previous day .

I turned and that's when I saw Brock lying next to me, he was lying on the covers only wearing a jockey and I could smell the soapy scent due to him having just probably showered ,with his eyes closed.

"What are you doing here?"

I resisted the urge to cuddle up to him as even though the sheets were warm being held by him felt even better.

"Don't you want me here?" he turned his head to look at me as I sat back on my heels looking down at him.

"I ..." He sat up .

"Look I'm sorry... his your brother I know its just I don't like the way he treats you" he shrugged.

It was stupid of me to forget everything the moment he apologized but I knew how hard it must've been for him and the fact that he came back meant a lot to me.

"I know you don't but his my brother and I'll deal with him..Just try not to confront him or speak shit about him with me..." he sighed and pulled me onto him so that I was straddling him.

"I wont fuck what are you trying to do to me first Kane , now him? No more, if any fucker tries to come I don't care what the fuck you say" I nodded as I didn't hang with anyone else so there would be no one else.

I felt his hands going back and forth over my thighs, "So you don't want me to leave then?" I sighed and rubbed my hands over his chest.

"I never wanted you to leave Brock" not looking up at him.

"But you..."

"I just said that thinking it would hurt less as you were about to leave anyway" I shrugged and recalled how it didn't hurt less at all.

"I just needed to cool off and I knew you weren't in the mood to fuck" my eyes shot wide at his words.

"I wonder whose fault that was.." I rolled my eyes and wanted to get off but his grip tightened on my thighs.

"Hey we just sorted this shit out, can you stop being pissed?" I narrowed my eyes at his words having sorted things out when we didn't really we were just grazing over it.

"You called me an ungrateful ass" I smiled slightly even though I knew I shouldn't have paid attention to it as he was upset but I heard someone call me that before.

He looked up at me as I could feel it even though my eyes remained on his chest.

" I was hurt you basically told me I wasn't worth a thing and..." my eyes shot up. "It doesn't matter I'm sorry I didn't mean it okay honestly"

I nodded and his hands gripped his tee I wore and pulled me down to him kissing me the moment we were chest to chest.

I heard Paige's voice telling me he couldn't care but here he was back with me, comforting me.

"You have a very grateful ass" he murmured against my lips as he gripped my behind and I rolled my eyes and sunk beside him with my left leg draped over his waist.
That's when I saw his right hand that gripped my leg was bruised badly, I immediately sat up and grabbed it.
"Whats that? Fuck please don't tell me you got into a fight" I groaned.

"What? No I punched the fucking car window and hospital wall last night!" I nodded slowly and took his hand in mine and traced my fingers over it , that's when I registered what he had said.