Chapter 81

Dedicated to two of my new readers @YouN33dADoctorBaby and @blessing_wwelover who have been voting a lot on my old chapters :)

I just realized how far this story has come in almost 3months we're definitely more than halfway with it and it makes me so sad but with university I guess its for the best....

I love this story so much and I love you guys so muuuch!!! All the votes , comments just makes my day I look forward to it whenever I update <3

I heard a door opening and realized we were most likely in the medics room.

"His always here ready to flirt with you but now when you need him his nowhere to be fucking found"

Brock paced up and down as he had set me down on the bed.

"Brock I am fine I shouldn't even be here.. I just hit my head that's it and felt a bit dizzy... it wasn't even that hard"

"It looked pretty hard to me!" He snapped but I ignored it and leaned forward and gripped his hand.

"Its meant to.. you know that.. I'm fine Brock.." I pulled him towards me so that he stood between my legs.

"You were on your way to save me weren't you?"

He looked into my eyes and just stared.

" What were you going to do.. suplex them?" I smiled as I poked his chest and he slowly smirked.

"We both know my music would have played and they would be fucking running" He held my waist on both sides and pulled me to him.

"I told you before, you can't keep saving me and getting into fights backstage . People aren't that blind and.."

"So what if the world knows? What's wrong with that?"

He asked seriously which caught me off guard as he was the one who had told me not to state anything about .

I was still trying to figure out what he was saying when I heard the door opening and saw the medic Chris walk in.

I could see he was a bit shocked to see Brock who had not moved from between my legs.

"She could have been passed out due to the time you took to get here." Brock said clearly annoyed .

I don't think I could ever get over how bipolar he acted. One minute he was angry out of concern , the next I was making him smile and next he went serious about our relationship and now this.