Chapter 32

I woke up with a massive headache , I looked around and realized that I was in my own bed in my apartment. I reached out behind me and felt nothing and as I sat up I realized I was naked.

I knew he had to be here as I remembered everything that happened. I saw his suitcases in a corner and realized he definitely was here, I felt a sense of relief even though he was pissed at me and I at him.

I decided to shower and before I left the room I slipped on one of his merch tees that was lying on the floor and I recalled he was wearing it the day before.

I walked out and saw Brock staring out at the window with his back faced to me, the only thing he had on was a trackpants.

He immediately turned as if he could sense me being near and I broke my gaze and immediately walked over to the kitchen counter to get some coffee in my system.

I had just switched the coffee machine on when I felt him behind me, I felt him kiss the back of my head and I couldn’t help but smile as I leaned back against him.

He had never done it before and I found it sweet, as I leaned back I felt his arms wrap around my waist tightly. I held onto his large arms around me, even though it wouldn’t last long it felt good.

“Hows your head ?” he whispered as I felt his breath on my neck.

“Bearable…” I whispered and I heard a chuckle behind me. “What time did we get here?”

I turned in his arms to face him. “After 7…”

“I don’t even remember getting here so how did I end up naked?” I raised my eyebrow.

“You were naked on the plane and I put your robe on for the car ride so yeah. It does hurt that I wasn’t that memorable…”

I rolled my eyes playfully.

“But then again I am just someone you fucking right?” he whispered into my ear and walked out of the kitchen.

I knew it wouldn’t last long I mean with his impatience, he was probably waiting for me to wake up so he could bite my head off hence the reason he appeared to be deep in thought before.

“So you get to be mad at me just because I said the exact same thing that you’ve been telling Paul whenever I'm mentioned?”

He turned and narrowed his eyes at me as I leaned onto the counter.
“That’s because like I said no one needs to know our business , but you never told that to anyone. You told me in my face that I was just someone you’re fucking” he wavered.

“Brock, you’re overreacting just like you did with my brother…”

I looked away from him as I calmly poured myself some coffee.

“I find it fucking funny how I'm always the bad guy when it comes to your good for nothing brother!” he spat out and I set the cup down.

“Can you stop calling him such horrible names, you hardly know him!” I tried to be calm as I already had a headache.

“I’ve seen what he has fucking done to you, from the very first time I saw you when he was ready to send you into the line of fire to save his ass!”

“Well I didn’t get hurt…” I still avoided looking at him or getting worked up.

“That’s because I couldn’t hurt you, if it was someone else.. what pisses me off is that just like that fucking night when I was trying to defend you and you got me suspended you chose him over me. Yesterday you were ready to run after him when he doesn’t deserve it! You need to cut him out of your life!” I looked at him and his eyes were dark and full of anger.