Chapter 76

"Wait so you are telling me you guys haven't done it yet?" Paige and I asked Lana in disbelief as we had just taken another round of shots .

"No we decided to wait. I guess I how you say want my fairytale.. I want the perfect wedding and the man I marry to be my first"

"Awwww well I actually wish I had waited, my first time was horrible!" I nodded in agreement.

"I lost mine senior year in high school to my first boyfriend who I then realized was more interested in the fact that he could get with the head cheerleader than me. He didn't last long ... actually everything with him was just horrible..."

I shook my head at the memory.

"Its best to wait because high school kids know nothing about pleasing a woman" Paige sighed as she poured another round.

"But you guys are happy now?... with your guys?" Paige nodded and so did I.

"Kevin is amazing" she smiled.

"Brock is honestly the best I have been with.."

"Really?" Paige turned to me and I nodded.

"With my previous relationships if you could have called it that they were more concerned about pleasing themselves than me" I shrugged.

"Isn't Brock the same?" I burst out laughing at Lana's question.

"Not at all.. I mean even in the beginning when it was just sex.I was never unsatisfied.. his just.. amazing honestly.. I'm also more mature right now and know what I want in life for sure.." I gazed as I missed being with him in that way.

"I bet he is, his a fucking beast.. speaking of beast.. how do you fit it all....." I nearly choked on my tequila and Paige burst out laughing while Lana blushed.

"Seriously though?"

"I honestly don't fucking know its like each time it feels like the first but so amazing.."

"Have you guys ever .. you know uhm.." she gestured with her hand to me and I realized they just wanted to know how it was to be with the mighty Brock Lesnar and considering all the tequila I had taken in I was speaking freely.

"No.. he doesn't really like the whole foreplay thing and frankly I don't either. He does it to me a lot though.."

"What Lana asked" Paige wiggled her fingers and I rolled my eyes at the visual.

"That's so unfair Kenz!"Paige squealed.

"No its not I don't want him to do it he just does to tease me..." I saw Lana smirking.

"I just cant believe you two are together"

"Says the one who is with the brute!"

"But he is not a Brute to me..." she shrugged.

"The same way he's not a beast to me...well sometimes either way I like all of him.." I looked down at the glass.

"We are all head fucking heels in love" Paige blurted out.

"I think its more like head over heels.." I tried to correct her but she rolled her eyes.

"He does really love you Kenz.." she said seriously.

"Why are you telling me this Paige?"

" Because maybe you don't believe it..." she poured another round.

"For the first time in my life I do believe it" I smiled.

"I didn't know you were so serious?"

Lana seemed shocked, I didn't blame her though. She basically knew nothing about my life but she was a genuinely nice person and I loved hanging out with her.