04

I read over the texts he sent me over and over again.

Grab some stuff?

What stuff did he grab? How did he know what was in this house? Why did he mention Jazmyn?

I was beyond confused and scared at the same time.

I had never felt so out of power. My heart sank at the thought of Jazmyn getting hurt, I wouldn't be able to bear it.

I'm finally beginning to realize that things are getting way to out of control.

I knew what I needed to do, yet there was something inside of me screeching that I should not make a move.

Whatever it was, I knew I had to ignore, I was not going to let this guy mess with my life any longer.

I decided I'm going to call the cops.
.

.

.
"Are you sure?" Marissa asked me.

"Positive, this is all too much at this point." I sigh.

"Okay D., if you need anything, just call me, love you."

"Love you too,"I say, getting out of the car. I was about a block away from the police station, just incase I decided I was not going to do this.

I looked through my phone, making sure that I had all of the texts this guy has sent me over periods of time.

As I was walking, I hear a blaring horn and tires screeching.

As quickly as the thought it could've been Marissa crosses my mind, I let it go, but then again, what kind of person would I be if I didn't check?

I turn away from the police station, running down a dark alley to get to Marissa quicker.

Once I make it out, I see Marissa far down the road. I shake my head and turn back down the alley. I decide to call her.

"Hey D., everything good?"

"Yeah.. did you hear screeching?"I ask, kicking a broken alcohol bottle lightly.

"Nope, the roads are basically empty over here." She says slowly.

"Huh.. okay sorry, I'm gonna head in now." I lie, knowing that I'm only halfway through the alley.

"Mmk! Good luck!"

"Bye."

The click of me turning off my phone is the last thing I hear in the alley.

Until there's footsteps.

I turn around slowly," Hello?" I try.

I could swear that if I got anymore scared, my loud heartbeats would deafen me.

I started walking again, peeking into the dead end attached to the alley. I see a cat and my heart rate returns to normal.

I sigh, shaking my head and sliding my phone into my purse.

"Hello."

Oh god.

✨✨✨✨✨

Jason's POV

She was gorgeous. Stunning. Hypnotic. I didn't understand how she was so intriguing.

Her hispanic roots definitely played a part in my interest for her. I know I've always been more interested in foreign women.

But there is a part of her that I don't know. The true Dylan. Yes, I see her with her friends, but god I can tell that she is so much more than what I have gotten to witness, so I am taking her.

I want her to be able to see me as I want to see her.

Seeing her relax once again after discovering the cat was easy for me.

"Hello." I say once I'm in front of her.

Her face pales, her entire posture changing to a defense stance.

I wanted her to hit me.

It was something I never felt before, even though she was doing it to attack me, I was excited to feel her touch.

Although, I couldn't let her get away, so when she swung, I grabbed her wrists, my hands instantly warming up from hers.

"Let's not make this harder than this has to be, Dylan," I grunt when she swings her foot at my stomach.

"Let me go!" She screams, tears beginning to run from her eyes.

"Okay, Ryder, I need help," I boom, watching as Ryder, my right hand man, comes with a white cloth.

"Gently,"I command as he gets closer.

I watch my Dylan freeze in fear, wondering who or what I'm talking about. Ryder gently places the cloth over her nose.

Her arms begin to thrash in mine, and I try my best to hold Selena together, until she breaks free.

She elbows Ryder and begins to sprint down the alley.

Quickly, I grab the cloth and chase after her, tackling her and bringing the cloth back to her nose.

She winces at the impact of the fall,"I'm sorry, Dylan."

Dylan's POV

I woke up in a nice car.

I was buckled up, and had a little bandaid on my elbow.

I look up to see the guy who has been stalking me, and the guy he addressed as "Ryder."

They pay attention to the road, having light conversation.

Slowly, I unbuckle myself and scoot closer to the door, pulling on the handle quietly.

"Child lock."The guy Ryder says, laughing a little bit.

"What do you want from me," I say as I can't stop myself from a voice crack.

"Nothing but you,"The stalker says.

"Who even are you?"I wallow.

"My name is Jason, and this is my friend Ryder." He smiles.

I have no words, so I stay silent.

"I already know your name."Jason says.

"When are you letting me go?"I ask quietly.

Jason stays silent, for almost a minute until he says,"We're here."

—————
no limit in the sky that i wont fly for you.

Cover by @SexyJelena

EDITED