Chapter 16 - Kenneth's Surprise Part 1

Yesterday was awesome! The waterfall was amazing!! I wake up again to a beautiful sunrise. I get change into my black Nike Pro's and a loose crop top. I walk out of the room, go downstairs to the lobby and out the hotel. I like to take walks around the area to see what it's like to be in Cambodia from a different point of view. I go into a cafe and buy some coffee with milk. After grabbing my coffee I walk back to the hotel to see the girls in their swimwear with towels.

"Tats, Bai! Are you gonna take a morning dip with out me!?" I ask them as they walk towards me.

"Well hurry up then!" answer Tats

I run up the stairs into the hotel room. I change into my Victoria's Secret bikini. The top is this aztec design with a neon yellow bottoms.

After changing into my bikini I grab my sunglasses and towel then head out to the pool

After changing into my bikini I grab my sunglasses and towel then head out to the pool. I can see Bailey and Tats waiting for me but they look like they are getting a tan. I just put my stuff down and jump in the pool. The water splash everywhere leading to Bai's and Tati's tanning secession ruin. They just jump in the pool and splashing water all over me.
Today was our last day in Siem Reap. Then Kenneth is taking us somewhere special. I hope he takes us somewhere nice. After a great morning dip we all change back into our normal clothes and pack for our next destination. Preah Vihear. My dad's side of his family lives there. I think Kenneth is gonna make us go see my dad's family. The thing is this will only be my second time seeing them (I only had see them once). We all pack up our suitcase to leave Siem Reap to Preah Vihear.

After packing I go into the boy's room. I walk in to all the boys shirtless. This is awkward. HOLY SHIT!!!! THE ALL HAVE SIX PACKS!!!

"Veronica, like what you see now don't you." Sean says smirking at me

"Pffff no, only Kenneth though." I say as Kenneth hugs me from behind.

"Veronica don't lie! Your jaw dropped when you saw us shirtless" Gabe says as he also hugs me from around following Sean.

"Guys!! Stop!! I'm only here for Kenny." I yell at Sean and Gabe as I see Kenneth blushes.

"Hurry up packing guys! We leave in thirty!" I tell the boys as they quickly pack.

I leave them to finish packing and I hang out at the pool lounge. I see boys trying to hit up on me but as soon one of the guys that's trying to hit on me comes over I hear Kenneth running next to me and kiss me on the cheeks.

"I love you Veronica." Kenneth says giving me butterflies

"I love you too Kenneth" I say making Kenneth

Now the boys are leaving since they saw Kenneth kissed me on the cheek. I hold hands with Kenneth then we meet the rest of the squad at the lobby with all our suitcases in the van.

"Lego to Preah Vihear!" I say as we go in the van

"Great three hours on the road! Weee!" Gabe said in sarcasm

A/N

Sorry guys!! I haven't been updating for a long time because I am busy with school work, dance, and my new relationship right now. Today my one month anniversary for being in a relationship with my bae. I have been so busy lately I will try to update Part 2 tomorrow and Sunday. Depends on my agenda. Hit me up on my social medias to get updates on this story or just want to talk to me and be internet friends.

Snapchat: makupvc

Instagram: veronica.chun

Twitter: veronica_snsd8

Musical.ly: veronica.chun

I hope you enjoy the book! Could you guys give me inspiration for the book? But please don't copy my idea for this book or anyone else. That is just plain rude to copy off of peoples hard work that they put into their book. If you see anyone coping my style or the way they use my words in their story please contact me asap. Love you guys!!

XOXO,Veronica