Chapter 6 - Date

Kenneth's POV

I wake up to Veronica yelling at me to wake up.

"KENNETH PAUL SAN JOSE WAKE YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW"

I wake up and give her a kiss on the cheek. I saw her blush and it was so cute. Today is the day I get to take her on a date. I think I should take her to out to have a picnic later at night. We all went downstairs to eat some waffles. After some really good waffles I had to get ready for today. I needed Sean's and Gabe's help for this date.
"Ken you should also ask her to be her girlfriend tonight!" Said Gabe
"Maybe but idk" Said Ken

Veronica's POV
After eating Bailey thought it would be a good idea to go to the mall before the date. Bailey helped me pick out the outfit for tonight. I picked a white and black hearts blouse with a leather skirt pair with golden flats.(outfit up top) The outfit was so perfect!! We walked around the mall for a few hours until I got a text
*text convo*
Ken: Heyy I will pick you up at 4:30 okay💜
Me: Yeah totally see you then💖
*end of text convo*
OMG he sent me a heart a heart emoji!!!! OMG its 3:00!!! I have to get to the apartment really fast to get ready soon. Baliey came over to help with my hair and makeup. I curled my hair but kept it looking natural. I only put on little bit of make up but no to much. Only mascara, eyeshadow, blush, and lip stain. After getting ready I put on my outfit. Man I look so fine!!!😍😍 I heard a knock on the door and ran towards the door. As I open the door I see Kenneth with red roses!! He was wearing a blue button down shirt with some black jeans and white converse. His jaw dropped when I open the door. Bailey laugh and took a picture. He looks so handsome in his outfit!!!

Baliey's POV

As soon as I saw Ken's jaw dropped I knew I had to take a picture to remember this moment. The roses were so romantic!!! I put them on a vase after Veronica handed them over to me. They look so cute together!! I need to figure out a cute couple's nickname for them!!!

Kenneth's POV

Veronica looks so pretty in her outfit!!! I saw her blushing when my jaw dropped.😁 I took Veronica to my house were the picnic was held at the backyard. I introduce her to my parents and Matt. When we went to the backyard I hear Matt say
"GO GET SOME😏😏"
Man he is so inappropriate!! When she saw the backyard she looked very surprised! She gave me a kiss on the cheek and we sat down. I am blushing so much right now!! This date was a great. We talk about things about each other and said some jokes and man I had a good time. I played a song called "Thinking Out Loud" I ask her
"May I have this dance"
"Yes you may"
We danced all night long then I sang some parts. She also sang some parts too. Her voice is the sounds of angels singing. After the song ended I ask her the most important question that could change her life.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yess of course I will be you girlfriend!!"
She gave me a big hug and then a kiss on the cheek. I am so happy we are together now!! We walked back to her apartment and sealed the night off with another kiss but this time on the lips. I can feel sparks fly between us when she kissed me. We said our goodbyes and I went home blushing.

Veronica's POV
OMG that date was so romantic!! We danced, sing and he ask me to be his girlfriend!! I'm so happy right now!!! I came home all happy and smiley.
"Veronica how was that date?🤔" said Trish
"It was great he was so kind and hands-- I mean sweet. We went to his house and had a picnic."
"Aww that's so kind of him to do that!!"
After I talked to Trish I went to my bedroom and change into shorts and a lose gray tee. I did my night routine and headed of to bed to watch some Netflix. During the middle of the movie I got a text from Kenneth.
*text convo*
Ken: Goodnight my princess😘💖
Me: Goodnight my prince😘💖
*end of text convo*

A/N
I hoped you liked this chapter!! I had fun imagining what a first date would be like.