Chapter 8 - MY HOUSE

*at IDA*

Veronica's POV

"Okay so today Trish, Matt, Dana, and I will teach you the My House dance." I said to the class.

The dance was easy but hard to hit some of the beats. I love the choreography to this song its upbeat and fun. Very different from east coast hip hop. I help with the younger kids with the choreography since they had a hard time but it was really fun teaching class.

"Okay now we will go into groups! Veronica Trish do you guys want to be in the video?" Matt said

"No Matt we're find" I said for the both of us.

When Matt and Dana dance Kenneth face and expression were so funny. When he through his hat I laugh. Next was Ken, Sean, and Josh. OMG they are amazing dancers! Sean is crazy! I mean what was he even screaming about? After Ken dance I gave him a big hug with a kiss on the cheek. Bailey's group was next. Man she dances like a boss!

*after class*

Sean's POV

"Hey guys how about we all go to Disneyland this weekend?"

"OMG SEAN YASS!!! The thing is I have never been to Disneyland before." Veronica said

"VERONICA YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO DISNEYLAND BEFORE!!!"

"Nope......never"

"Well this weekend will be the best!"

*Skip to the weekend*

*group chat*

S: Okay who is ready for Disneyland?

V: ME!!!

K: All set

G: Ready to go

T: you betcha

B: Ready as i could ever be

S: Okay meet me at my house at 9 k?

V: sure thing bro

K: see ya

G: bye

B: see you then

T: kk

*at 9:00*

The squad is here and is ready to go to Disneyland. The driver take us to Disneyland then I paid for the tickets and went on our first ride.

"OH GUYS CAN WE GO TO THE ROLLER COASTER FIRST!!!" Veronica said

"Man Veronica you are really excited to be here aren't you?

"YEAH TOTS NOW COME ON I WANT TO RIDE ON THE ROLLER COASTER!!!" said Veronica

She drag us all to go ride on the roller coaster cause she is to hype up. When we got on the roller coaster I sat with Bailey, Gabe and Tati, then Ken and Veronica. The coaster was AWESOME!! I think Gabe screamed like a girl when we went upside down. After the ride we all went to downtown Disney to cool off and eat lunch. Then the we all split up into boys and girls and went our different ways.

"Ken, Gabe do you think Bailey likes me?"

"Dude she dose told us that already." Both said

"Okay then I will ask her out before the fireworks starts."

*texts the girls*

S: HEY!! Hope you girls are having fun! Let's all meet at the castle before the fireworks! k?

V: Coolio

T: sure thang

B: sweet

*end of text convo*

"Okay boys let's go shopping for the girls!" I said

*8:56 almost time for fireworks*

Bailey's POV

"Come on girls we will be late when we see the guys!" We were carrying all of the clothes and candy we bought earlier.

"COMING BAILEY!" Tati and Veronica said in unison

"Okay we are here and look I can see the boys!! HEY OVER HERE GUYS!!" I said screaming the top of my lunges to get the boys attention.

"OMG!!! YOU GIRLS BOUGHT A LOT OF STUFF!!!" Ken said when they saw us holding the bags of clothes and candy.

"Hey squad come with me." said Sean

We all went in front of the castle waiting for what Sean wanted.

"Bailey Sok you are the best thing that has ever happen to me. Every time I see you light up my world. You make me feel something that no other girl has made me feel in a long time. When ever you smile it makes me feel like I am so lucky to have you in my life. Bailey Sok will be the my girlfriend?" Then he gave me a necklace with his name in the center of the heart.

"OMG SEAN YES I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!"

We kiss and the fireworks started like when Ken kissed Veronica at the Santa Monica Pier. I can feel sparks when we kiss. It was magical and one of the best memory ever!!

After this amazing day we all went to Sean's and sleepover since we are all to lazy to go home. After this long, fun, and perfect day all I want to do is sleep.

A/N

OMG THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 VIEWS!!!! Sorry for such a long update. I was busy with dancing and catching up on school work. I hope you enjoy this chapter!! PLZ VOTE,COMMENT,AND ADD ME TO YOUR LIBRARY  FOR UPDATES AND MORE BYE LOVES!!!

Social Medias:

Instagram: Veronica.chun

Snapchat: makeupvc

twitter: veronica_snsd8

askfm: veronicachun465

musical.ly: veronica.chun