Chapter 4 - Sleepovers

Veronica's POV
OMG I FORGOT TO USE MY THUMB!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!Trish wink at me because I forgot my thumb for that kiss. That video is going to be on the internet were my family and friends could see it!! I look a Kenneth and we both blush😊!!
"So that kiss............"
"Veronica it was perfect don't worry about it"
"Hi Veronica!! My name is Baliey! I was wondering if you would like to come to my house for a sleepover?"
"Sure just let me get some stuff at my apartment and ask Trish. What time should I get their?"
"5:45" Bailey said.

Kenneth's POV
After dance I ask her for her number. She gave me her phone and I gave her my phone I put in "Kenneth💖😂" I hope she is find with that. She put herself as "Veronica😍💜" I blush when she put those two emojis on my phone. I asked her if I could walk her to her apartment but it was only across the street. So we said our goodbyes and left.

Trish's POV
"VERONICA YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS WITH A DANCER!!!!!"
"Trish can I go to Bailey's and sleepover for the weekends?"
"Sure things as long as you don't do anything stupid okay!"
"Yep!!"

Veronica's POV
I pack my best clothes so I don't look dumb. I picked out my "I WOKE UP LIKE THIS FLAWLESS" then a pair of my running shorts. For tomorrow's outfit I pick a white lace crop top pair with my floral print shorts. I put on my converse and ride my penny board to Bailey's place.

I was the first person to come to Bailey's house she told me that her squad was coming.
"Are you part of the squad that send me the card?"
"Yeah I am"
Someone was at the door and I told Bailey that I can get it and I saw..........

A/B cliffhanger!!!! Sorry that two of the chapters are really short because it was like two in the morning and I had very little ideas. I hope you enjoyed the story so far!!