Chapter 15 - Waterfalls & WHAT THE?

I wake up to the gorgeous sunrise as I wake up. They sky is golden over the city. I took a pic on Snapchat and send to story. I saved the pic and post the pic on Instagram caption "Waking up to this gorgeous sunrise." I get out of the King bed and go into the bathroom. I did my morning routine and open my suitcase to find an outfit. I'm wearing my white bikini top with my tropical bikini bottoms. On top I'm wearing my ca floral crop top with ombre black shorts. I get out of the bathroom to see Bailey and Tati wide awake.

"Good morning Bai and Tats! Wear your swimsuit underneath your clothes we are going to the waterfall

"Good morning Bai and Tats! Wear your swimsuit underneath your clothes we are going to the waterfall. I will tell you that later." I tell Bai and Tats as they make there way to the bathroom.

I go down the hallway to the room the boys are in. I already ask the front desk for the second key to the guy's room. I unlock the door to see the guys cuddling each other!! Awe BFF goals! I snapchat them and send to them and my story. I jump on top of all three of them and I was laying on their stomach.

"WAKE UP TIME TO GO TO THE WATERFALL!!!" I yell at them.

"Okay we are up!" Sean says acting pissed at me.

I get out of guy's room and see Bai and Tats in the hallway looking for me. I run up to them and we walk to the lobby. Good thing this hotel has staff that speaks English. We wait in the lobby while doing some muscial.lys. We do some dancing and comedy ones too.

I go to the front desk and ask the worker a question, "អរុណ​សួស្តី(goodmorning), Can you call a van to take us to Kulen Mountain please?"

He replies, "Yes I will call the van service and tell them to take you guys to Kulen Mountain."

"Thank you លោក(sir)!" I tell him.

As the boys come into the lobby the van came in just in time. We go inside the van and we went to a restaurant and buy some stuff on the go. I buy Khmer coffee with condensed milk for everyone and I buy some smoked pork with rice. After buying takeout we are on the road heading to Kulen Mountain. Sean is sitting in the passenger seat, Gabe and Ken are sitting in the second row, and Bai, Tats, and I are in the back. We sing to some songs on the way. Sean singing is like listening to someone scratching a chalkboard. So itchy and rough sounding. We all stop singing since Sean started. He looks back at us and blush since he was embarrass. We were lucky that I was able to bring my IPad to Cambodia. I put my IPad in the middle of the seats and we watch some movies. We watch Annie(2014), The Peanut Movie, and Minons. After watching movies we were climbing the mountain. I took out my phone and take pics of the view from the mountain. We reach the point where we are at the parking lot. We get out of the van to see the beautiful trees and warm air around me. I walk around in circle and feel the humid air against my skin. After having a moment to myself we walk down the pathway to see the first water fall. It's only 13-14 feet tall depending on rainy seasons. We walk down more to see the waterfall.

 We walk down more to see the waterfall