Chapter 13 - Royal Palace

Good Morning Cambodia! I wake up to the warm, humid air. I look around the living room and see food all over the couch. I take out my weapon of choice aka my air horn. I put on my rose gold beats and play some loud music as I press the thing to make the sound of the air horn. Everyone gets up in panic looking at me pissed.

"WTF VERONICA!!!!!!" They all said in unison

"Rise and shine squad it 9:45! Come one let's go to Costa Coffee Cafe at AEON!!" I tell them.

"FIND BUT YOUR PAYING!" They yell back at me.

I told the squad to wear something a bit formal since people at AEON MALL are fancy. You can see every single girl wearing a Michael Kors clutch and a fancy dress. I got to the mater bedroom. I open to shirtless Kenneth. OH MY LLAMMAS!!! ABSS ALERT!!! I made my way to the bathroom and I then put on my white and black hearts blouse with black leggings paired with gold flats. I straighten my hair and style my long dark brown hair in a side braid. If I don't straighten my hair first then my hair will become an bush(true fact). I put on mascara and lip balm and walk my way out of the bedroom. I go into the girl's room to see whats happening. OMG THE ROOM IS A MESS! Clothes, makeup everywhere, I go into their bathroom with Tati wearing shorts and a lace crop top and Bailey wearing black and white strip shirt with white jeans. Can I just say we look pinetesty af. Like we look hawt! We all walk out of the bathroom to see the boys jaw drop to the ground. I kiss Ken on the cheek and tell him to close his mouth or else the cockroaches will live in his mouth. I then call tuk tuk and we head off to AEON.

We are now at Costa Coffee ordering and I being multilingual I had to order in Khmer. I ask the squad what they want and I got it all down. I want the Iced Macchiato with 3 pumps of caramel. Kenneth wants the same thing as me. Bailey and Sean are sharing Caramel Latte Cooler. Tati wants a Peach Iced Lemonade. Gabe wants a Iced Mocha.

"តើ​ខ្ញុំ​អាច​ជួយ​អ្នក​តាម​របៀបណា(How may I help you)?" The lady ask to me.

"ពីរ macchiato ទឹកកក ជាមួយនឹងការបូម បីនៃ Caramel ។ ចំណែក latte មួយ Caramel ត្រជាក់ ។ មួយ peach ក្រូច ទឹកកក ។ Mocha ទឹកកក មួយសូម ។(Two iced macchiato with three pumps of caramel. One share caramel latte cooler. One peach iced lemonade. One iced mocha please)." I answer to the lady.

"ដែលនឹងត្រូវបាន 60360 រៀល(That will be 15 dollars)" She said to me.

A/N: I converted USD TO KHR

I hand her the money and we all got our drink and sat at a booth. After talking and hanging out at Costa we all ride a tuk tuk back to the hotel and bring some things for the royal palace. I'm bringing my phone, camera, snacks, mini leather backpack, sunglasses, mini umbrella, water bottles, portable charger, and snapback. I wait in the living room to see Gabe and Sean jump on top of me and tackle me to the ground. They tickle me and I laugh my ass off so hard. After the whole squad is ready we head out to the lobby and wait for the tuk tuk.

*at the Royal Palace*

I remember coming here in 2015. Nothing has change at all. Busy as always. Roads filled with tuk tuks and motorcycles. As we step through the gate and hit the hot burning sun I knew I was melting. I look at the Throne Room where that keep their Queen and Prince at. Then we all walk around the Wall of Art. They show Cambodian history and what has become left of it today. As we walk around I look back at everyone sweating like crazy and looking dehydrated. I gave them some water bottles so they can cool them self down. We walk around some more until it was sundown. Phnom Penh at night is so gorgeous. We all went back to Naga World to eat dinner. We are eating at Fortune Palace a Chinese cuisines. They had dim sum and their food from the alacart.

Watch this video below to learn more about Dim Sum.

After eating an amazing dinner we all went back to the hotel room and Netflix & Chill aka just watching Netflix no chilling. We watch Mean Girls and Mean Girls 2 and can I just say damn I don't want to go to high school soon. It's 12 right now so I decided to Facetime Trish.

Me: Hey Trish how is class in LA?

Trish: Great and Kaycee is your replacement in your spot until you comeback, okay?

Me: Yeah sure thang. Well I got to go I think everyone is sleeping.

Trish: Okay see you next time!

It's night I better go to sleep. I go into the master bedroom to see Kenneth sound asleep. I change into running shorts and my sports bra. I jump onto Kenneth and he groans.

"Goodnight my Prince"

"Goodnight my Princess" Then he kiss me on my forehead.