Chapter 14 - ROAD TRIP!!

*five day into Phnom Penh*

Last day in Phnom Penh then heading to Siem Reap. It was 4:00 in the morning. Now you must be wondering WTF VERONICA WHO WAKES UP AT 4:00 in the morning? We need to hit the mall and buy some snacks for the road. We still need to pack for the trip. I get out of bed and I put on my pineapple tank with denim shorts. I go into the girls room to wake them up.

"WAKE IN THE MORNING AND I DABB!!! HAD TO PULLL" I yell to the girls but Bailey hits me with the pillow.

"OKAY OKAY I WILL GET MY ASS OUT OF BED!" Bailey yells at me.

I go into the living room and go through my Instagram page. I see how happy Trish is with Kaycee since she is my replacement. Wait do I feel jealousy? Nah. I look up from my phone to see Bai and Tati ready to go to the mall. I left a note for the boys so they know where we are.

"Good morning bae & Gabe & Sean,

So us girls are going to the mall to buy some snacks and drinks for the road trip to Siem Reap. Get our bags ready and pack up. We will leave at 8:45 and take a tour van. Okay? Bye!

Love(only to Kenny)&hate,

Veronica

Us girls walk to the mall for a change and explore Cambodia. We are now at the mall. We go into the supermarket area of AEON. OMG CAN I SAY ASIAN SNACK HEAVEN!!! Its just like how I remember when I came here in 2015.

After buying lots of snacks like Hello Panda, Mochi, Pocky, Matcha Kit Kat, Mango Jelly, Seaweed Chips, and many more

After buying lots of snacks like Hello Panda, Mochi, Pocky, Matcha Kit Kat, Mango Jelly, Seaweed Chips, and many more. Watch this video below!!

We walk back the Naga World and see the boys ready for Siem Reap. I go up to Ken and I give him a big hug while the boys gave me a big death glare.

"Hey the hate I wrote on the note was a joke? Okay take a chill pill?"

"Hey Sean got the whip cream?" Gabe says smirking at Sean

"Oh you know it!" He says smirking at me.

Oh un!! Next thing I know I'm cover in whip cream and chocolate syrup. GOD DAMN IT I HATE THEM!!! I look back at them laughing at me. I start to fake cry but still trying to make it sound real.

"Y-Y-You are s-s-so me-me-mean to MEEE!!!" I say balling my eyes out.

"OMG V girl I we're so sorry!!!" Gabe and Sean said.

I then gave them a llama attack!! Which ment I was on top of Gabe and Sean punching them in the chest. I use all my strength into the first few punches. As I get back up to change into a new outfit. I change into my Fault into our Stars crop tank the says "Okay? Okay." I put on my ombre bleach shorts. I put on my flower crown on my head and went to the living room. This is the outfit!⬇️⬇️

We all went downstairs to eat breakfast

We all went downstairs to eat breakfast. I just got boba and a donut. We all check out of Naga World and went outside and wait for the van. As we wait I took some selfies with the squad. We took some Instagram worthy selfies. We get into the van and get into our seats. I sit with my girls and the boys are in front. I put on my beats and listen to my jams(if you want to listen to my taste in music go to my Spotify playlist. Its called "school vibes" and don't ask why I named it that). I was still drinking my boba and I see Ken looking back at me. I smile at him and he turn around. I look at the girls sleeping on each other shoulders. Awe friendship goals!! I go on Snapchat and take a video of them. I then flip the cam so its on selfie mode. I say to the cam "OMG GUYS BFF GOALS AM I RIGHT?" I send the video my story then the squad. OMG it's so boring in the van! I take out one of the snacks out of my backpack. I got out my graham cracker goldfish s'mores. I then put on Netflix and watch some movies. I was luck enough to buy this plugy thing that can share multiple headphones.I put my phone in the middle of the food try they have on the van. Then I ask Bailey and Tati if they want to watch Frozen with me. They agree and we watch Frozen. I didn't even realize we are already at Siem Reap. We go to our hotel and check in. We are staying at Le Meridien Angkor and can I say their pool is like on point! We are staying into two rooms one girls, one boys. We all change and went to the pool.

The pool is beautiful!! The water is crystal clear

The pool is beautiful!! The water is crystal clear. The tropical trees around the pool is just beautiful.

A/N I went to this hotel last year aka 2015 so I know what it looks like.

We all went back to the hotel and change into out pj's. The boys came into our room and we watch some Cambodian TV Shows. Only I understand this while everyone was confuse. They just watch what they were doing. After the long boring road trip the boys left and us girls are sleeping on the king size bed. What a long day.

A/N

I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Plzz vote, share, and add to your library for updates! Byee loves!!!