Chapter 5 - Love and Cuddles

Veronica's POV

I saw Kenneth at the door!! I told Bailey to come at the door and I whisper

"Bailey you didn't tell me the boys were coming to!!!"

"Relax and why are you worrying about.......wait do you like someone?"

"Uh..................NO"

"VERONICA LIKES.............."

I cover her mouth and let Kenneth come in. He look at me like I was crazy or something. The others came in we all sat down and play truth or dare. I was between Kenneth and Bailey. I can feel someone staring at me. It was Sean and Gabe. I think they like me but who knows. Bailey grabbed the bottle and puts it in the center of the circle. It stop at me!

"Truth or Dare" Bailey said with a smirk

"Truth" I said

"WHO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON??!!"

I was panicking!! I don't know what to say. If I tell everyone who I like then he might not feel the same and I would be embarrass!!

"Kenneth I have a crush on Kenneth"

I look back at Kenneth but he didn't look back. Man I felt stupid!

Kenneth's POV

She said that she have a crush on me! I felt butterflies in my stomach. Then Veronica spins the bottle and it landed on me.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"Who do you have a crush on?"

Everybody is looking at me waiting for an answer. But I see Veronica looking sad and dull. I had to spit it out right now!

"I have a crush on Veronica."

We both blushed and everyone said "Ohhhhhh". After playing truth or dare for a hour we all decided to watch a scary movie. We all wanted to watch "The Forest" since people have said that it was a good movie. I asked Veronica if I could sit with her during the movie she said sure. There was some part that were scary and Veronica started to hug me. I hug her back and we cuddle the rest of the movie.

*after the movie*

We all decided that it was a good time to sleep since it was 12:49. Everyone was a sleep except for Veronica and I. We told each other things so we can get to know each other. But she feel asleep. I let her sleep and I didn't want to wake her up so I just cuddle and sleep with her.Before I could sleep I said

"Goodnight darling" then I gave her a small kiss on the forehead and went to sleep.

*morning*

Bailey's POV

I see Kenneth and Veronica cuddling on the couch! Aww they look so cute together. I ran upstairs and got my loudspeaker. I went downstairs and yelled

"RAISE AND SHINE TO THE CUTE COUPLE ON THE COUCH!!!!"

"Bailey I'm not dating Kenneth and *throws a pillow at Bailey*

"You two were cuddling and acting all cute and lovie dovie!"

Veronica and Kenneth chase me around the house and then tackle me to the ground. We all went to IHOP to eat breakfast their. People keep telling us to shut up but then we would laugh at them. We got all our food and eat it all like pigs. After eating we all went to the park and ride on the hover board. The thing was Veronica doesn't have one but she had her penny board at least. We all talk and ask Veronica what is the next dance routine about.

"I'm not telling you!" Veronica said

Veronica's POV

"I got to go to IDA and meet up with Trish and Matt."

"How about I...wait we come with you?"Kenneth said

"Um........I can't bring you cause it the next dance routine we are working on okay bye!"

"BYE!" the squad said in unison

I ride my penny board to IDA. Trish told me the dance will be more upbeat hip hop routine than last time. The routine was much more harder than I thought. The dance was to "My House" and oh boy I almost ran out of breath!! After dance I went back to Bailey's for one more night of the sleepover. When I came in everyone was cuddling except for Kenneth. Bailey was cuddling with Sean. Tati and Gabe. But I think Kenneth waited for me. I walked over to Kenneth and he said to go outside so he can tell me something.

Kenneth's POV

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"Yes I would like to go on a date with you Kenneth Paul San Jose"

She gave me a hug. I can feel sparks lighting up between us. We back inside watch a movie. Bailey thought it would be funny to watch Mean Girls 2. Everyone fell asleep but not me. Veronica is hugging me again. Man I want her to be mine but she is only here for the summer well better make the best of it. I kiss her good night and go to sleep.

A/N

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know it was short but I was running out of ideas.