Chapter 7 - Santa Monica Pier

Kenneth's POV

Today the squad and I are going to Santa Monica Pier and have a great time. That date was awesome with Veronica last night. Her outfit was so pretty and she just look so ughh I don't know how to explain. That night is a memory to cherished. I need to give her something so she can remember this summer. I will buy her a necklace with a heart engraved K.P.S.J she will love it. I should do the same with me but says V.L.C (Veronica Luna Chun) I hope she likes it.

*text convo*

Ken: Good morning Luna

Veronica: Good morning Paul

Ken: You going to the beach later?

Veronica: DUH

Ken: Well I got something for you.

Veronica: Awe! Well gtg get ready for the beach! BYE PAUL!

Ken: BYE LUNA!

*end of text convo*

Veronica's POV

Going to the beach with the squad will be awesome!! I mean what could go wrong. I am wearing a blue, white, and coral triangl bikini with a white lose crop top, black jean shorts, and my coral sandals.(outfit up top) Man I look so fine today! I grab my beach bag filled with thing I would need like sunblock, towels, and etc. I just grabbed my sun hat from my trip in Cambodia last year and went to Ken's place.

*skip the walk to Ken's house*

"Hello Mrs. San Jose! Is Kenneth ready for the beach?" I ask very very nicely.

"He is almost honey and come in and sit down for a moment." said Ken's mother.

I see a bunch of pictures from when Kenneth was young and so so cute. Ken's mother shows me all of these pictures from when he was younger. Oh boy this will take a while. After waiting 30 minutes for Ken he comes down stairs and sees me looking trough his old pictures. He grab my hand and took me outside to end this torture. He whisper to me "Filipino moms". We saw a van in front of the house and went inside. Bailey was sitting with Sean. Gabe with Tati. I sit next to Ken and we talk for a while. I got bored and thought a musical.ly would be something fun to do. We did "RapGod2" I post the video and tag everyone in the squad. After I posted the musical.ly we were already at the beach. I put on my shades and went to the amusement park first. Can i just say the roller coaster was AWESOME!!!! We went on almost every ride. After the fun we went to the beach and play volleyball boys vs girls. I hit the ball for my team but it hit a stranger. I ran over to the stranger and I notice it was my ex!

"OMG I'M SO............PARKER?!" I said while wondering why he is here.

"Nice meeting you here to Veronica" Parker said.

The squad came over and was wondering who he was. I told them to hold me back just in case anything happens.

"Squad this is my first/ex boyfriend Parker." speaking in a mean way but trying to stay calm. Kenneth then grabs my waist so he can notice that I was taken.

"What are you doing here?" while staying calm.

"I'm visiting my aunt for a week. What about you?"

"Oh just won a dance contest to meet some famous dancers aka my squad!" while pointing at them.

"WELL BYE FAT ASS!" Parker said

OMFG WHAT DID HE SAY TO ME!!!! Gabe and Ken are holding me back so that I won't kill him. OMG I WILL KILL HIM ANYWAY AS SOON SCHOOL STARTS.

"WELL YOU NOW WHAT PARKER YOU ARE A BIG DOUCHEBAG AND THE BIGGEST FUCKBOY I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALSO A REBOUND!!!"(plz excuse my french)

He flip me off after those strong words I just said. Man I just wanted to kick him where it hurts! Gabe and Ken are still holding me back. But I told them that I'm cool and I just need a walk around the beach. We walked around the beach and I told them what happen between me and Parker.

Gabe's POV

OMG those words were so odd of her to say since she rarely swears. Man she is so strong when me and Ken were holding her back. Something bad must have happened back on the east coast. When she told us what happened back then I wanted to go back and punch him in the face but it was too late he was in no sight. After walking around the beach we all sat our stuff down and went in the water.

Kenneth's POV

We all went in the water and had a good time. I can see some boys from the beach looking at Veronica and whistling at her. I then hug her so that they know that she is off limits. We splash each other with the water and had an awesome time. We also took some pictures to save this moment. I got some really good pictures with Veronica and the squad. Veronica took this amazing selfie with the squad and the beautiful sunset. She sent us the photo and after words we went to get some ice cream. Me and Veronica shared the ice cream. We all went back to the amusement park and play some games. I still have to give her the necklace. The fireworks will start soon and I know if I give it to her now then when we kiss it will happen during the fireworks.

"Veronica I have something to give you."

"Awe Ken!! What is it?"

I pull out the box that holds the necklaces and give it to her. When she open it she was so happy.

"I love you"

"Kenneth Paul San Jose this is so beautiful!! Your name is engraved on the heart! OMG KEN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!!"

Everyone is looking at us. They look at us and said they look so cute. I show her the other necklace with her name engraved on the heart.

"Veronica Luna Chun you are the best thing that has happen to me ever!"

Then we kiss as the fireworks started and everyone clap for us. After we kissed I see someone standing in the back giving me a death glare. It was Veronica's ex Parker. I just brushed it off my shoulder since she is mine now.

We all went home but Veronica fell asleep on the car ride home so I took her to my house. I call her mom telling her that she will spend the night here at my place. I placed her on my bed and I cuddle her till I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N

OMG THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE!! I wish this does happen to me one day. Well I hope you enjoy this story so far. Add me to your library for updates!