Into her eyes!

*Simons PoV*
I noticed her... I noticed her eyes! Her sad eyes, which made me feel the need to embrace her. I couldn't help that I needed to help her! I needed to help then sorry eyes come back to the light.
......
1 week later;
"I'm happy, I can finally say I'm happy!"
We are on the way to view an apartment me and Simon have decided we are moving in together....
...but then.. Then it happened! There was a incoming car, I came out of no where!
" SIMON!!!! WATCH OUT"
"AL-"
he was cut of quit literally from the impact of glass, considering into our car and further more...into us!
The next thing I knew I was running into a ambulance with Simon, Simon has a lot of glass inside him! They didn't think it was serious until....
We got to the hospital were I was holding his hand and he became contious once again, I looked at him! Those sad eyes. Those helpless and exterior, looking guilty... He that said " "I.. I'm so sorry for putting this on you"
"It's alright si! It's not your fault" just then he started to chock, it sempt like he was flouting in a sea of blood.
"SIMON!! J...just try not to talk,okay?! I'll get help"
"ALEX! Pls just stay with me, they can't do anything for me!"
"SI.. Simon!!"
"It's okay Alex, trust me!"
"Pl-.." I'm surrounded by tears
"I..I love you Alex"
"I..I luv u too, but pls let-"

His heart monitor stopped beeping, doctors cake flooding in! I was pushed back by the shock and the horror, I had nothing anymore. I ran up..all I thought of was going up! When I reached the top, that.. That's when all I could think of was going down! So that's what I did... I fell, I fell into the darkness and never to be seen again!

...That's How I Ended.