New people

Alice told me there was going to be a new person arriving today. She said his name was Simon, and that he was 16 years old. I'm going to be turning 16 tomorrow, I don't feel like doing anything for it. I know I have no reason to feel like I do, maybe me and Simon could be friends and I can mess things up again. All Alice has told me is that I might get along with him because he went thought what I am doing thought right now! And he might be able to help me, then I though "being able to help me" what if he just makes it worse what if I fall for him. He will be arriving in 30minuets and I can't help thinking of him, that it would be nice to have someone to talk to who can under stand me for me. And someone that doesn't dislike me because of my past, or think I'm weird because of what I've been though.i was playing GTA when I herd the door open and what must have been Simon, then Alice walked up to him and introduced her self. I must have been staring at him in my own thoughts because I never realised that Alice was standing in front of me...'Alice, Alice' i looked up and sour her looking at me. S..sorry I say to her before getting up, Simon then came up to me and he said hi. I sly said ha and looked at my feet then Alice did the thing I didn't want her to do...