Sealtiel's POV

(A/N Pic of Seal)
I did not expect to bump into miss Smarty pants and have her talk back at me. I am known to be very intimidating so no one really talks back to me except my friends.

"AYEEEE YOU GOT BURNED BY THE MATH NERD" My friend Camilo said

"Shut the fuck up Camilo!" I said

We were heading to class when I saw the Twins as I like to call Denise and Adrienne. I just noticed how nice Denise's hair looks....wait what the fuck no I can not think that.

I ran up behind them and hit Denise's head from behind and continued running off. From the distance I can hear her saying "WTF?!" and idk why but i feel guilty...

I reached the classroom and sat at my chair around my friends. From the corner of my eye, I can see Denise laughing with Adrienne and their friend Phillip and Marc. I swear those are their only guy friends and they're the only guys that can make them laugh. I wish i could do that.

My best friend Tristan shook me back to real world when my girlfriend as people call it starts coming over.

"Hiiiii babe" My girlfriend Renzel comes over

"Hey babe" I say and she gives me a quick peck

Her other friends come over and sit with us and I glance over at Denise and see her laughing again. She looks so cute when she laughs....DAMMIT AGAIN.

"Mate you wanna join us during lunch to play soccer?" Tristan asked

"Of course. As always" I say looking away from Denise and focusing on my friends.

Damn somethings wrong with me.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||