Day 4

The door burst open making me jump, I looked up to see dad standing there looking at me then at Aaron.

"What's going on in here?" He growled out, me and Aaron looked at each other then at him.

"Ryan its not what it looks like I swear." Aaron told him, that's all it took. Dad grabbed Aaron, dragging him out of bed and pushed him up against the door.

"Then What! What does it look like!" Dad barked out, he lifted Aaron off the ground.

"Dad! Stop! Please!" I yelled out.

"Ryan nothing happened!" Aaron said, Drake and their dad came in.

"What going on in here?" their dad asked. He looked at me, Aaron, then the bed.

"Dad! Nothing happened! Just let Aaron down!" I yelled at him, he didn't even pay attention.

"You think just because she's sad and crying, you think you can take advantage of her!" Dad barked out, Aarons eyes widen.

"Oh my God really Aaron!" his dad moaned out.

"Dad we didn't do anything!" Aaron cried out in defense. Dad dropped Aaron to the ground, his dad grabbed him and shoved him into the hallway.

"Your staying in your room missy, for the rest of the day. I'll bring your food up." Dad told me.

"What! Your grounding me for something I didn't do!" I cried out, dad slammed the door shut leaving me alone. Anger boiled inside of me.

"Its your fault! Its your fault moms dead! If you didn't take me away she would be still alive! I hate you! Your the one that put my Dad! My real dad in jail you son of a bitch! I hope you die in hell!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, I screamed as loud as I could. I stopped and sat on my bed. I looked over at the glass door that lead out to the balcony. I walked over and opened them. I stepped out into the rain, I looked down. I took a deep breath and tossed one of my legs over the rail. I closed my eyes and began to lift the other leg over when I was pulled back into the room. I opened my eyes and looked up to see dad standing over me. He was angry. He grabbed my arm and dragged me down stairs.

+++++++

So this won't have a part 2.

Ummmm oh ya this box been out only for one week and it already has 100 views.

That's good! Hole crap!

Please don't forget to vote and don't be a ghost reader just at least vote.

Julia