Day 3 (part 1)

I ran fingers over the white bed sheets. Looking out the glass sliding doors over the field, fog was all around and rain drops fell from the sky. I tossed the blankets off my and sat up. I looked down at my clothes, the same clothes I wore for two days now. I walked over to the closet and pulled it open.

It was fully stuck with shirts, shoes, and dresses. Its kinds creepy that He already had this all set up already. Clothes, my favorite type of food, bed sheets, make up, everything. I grabbed a big black sweat shirt that must have belonged to him because it had cigarette holes, oil spots and it was ripped under the arm pit. I tossed my white shirt off and slipped it on and grabbed a pair of ripped jeans that guy perfectly. I mean they were comfortable, I bent my legs and the strings didn't for into my skin.

"Rae you up?" Dad asked through the door. I walked over and opened the door. He was all dressed in black.

"What?" I asked him, He smiled at me.

"We're to the store to get more food okay sweet." He grabbed my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Drake is down the hall of you need anything." He told me, I nodded my head. He turned around and started to walk away.

"Dad? Can you get my a phone at least when your out?" I asked him, he turned around and nodded his head and walked away. I walked back over to my bed rubbing my tongue on the top of my mouth. The door slammed up and a car drove away. I opened up the door ran out and down to the living room. I find the phone that they his from me. I dialed Lily's number and waited.

"Hello?" Lily's voice echoed out.

"Lily! Its me."

"Rae where are you girl!" she asked me.

"I don't know, Lily how's mom doing I really want to come back." I told her, she went dead on the other side.

"Lily?"

"Rae I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." She repeated to me.

"Lily what happened?" I ordered.

"Your mom died, that idiot beat her to death. The same day you left, yesterday they found him and took him to court. He told the court about why he did it, he said he got to angry at her for letting that stranger take you away and do cheating on him. He said that after he killed her He went out to find you, went up town down town everywhere hoping to find you but he couldn't so he have up. He also said that he just wanted his little girl back." Lily explained to me, I didn't say anything. I stood there looking at one spot in the carpet.

"Rae?"

"Lily I got to go. I-i-"

"I understand Rae please girl call back sometime soon." I agreed and hanged up. I sat down on the couch and placed the pillow against my stomach and stuffed my face into the pillow.

"we're back!" Aaron called out, I stayed on the couch. Dad and his buddy that we're staying with came into the living room.

"why don't you go help bring the food in then I would give you your new phone." Dad said, I got up and brought the food in then sat back down on the couch. Dad handed an Motorola G, I smiled at it then frowned.

"what's wrong? Ya its not like a iPhone 6 or something but it's a phone." Dad waved his hand around.

"No I love the phone, its that. I actually called my friend." I mumbled out and pointed to the house phone. I kept looking at the new phone not looking up.

"And umm...... Moms dead." I choked out, I shrugged.

"The man that raised me got mad enough to kill her." I looked up at him, I placed the phone on the couch check and jumped into his arms and I started to cry.

++++++++

First off I want to say thanks to EmanAlAdl for telling me about MS words so, now I don't have missed spelled words thank God.

I HAD to make this chapter a part 2 so that would be coming out soon.

Julia

And a thanks to Typingrrrl for making my new cover