Day 1

"Get up you piece of shit." dad mumbled out, I opened one of my eyes to see hims standing there in a white t-shirt and boxers with a beer in his hands.

"I said get up!" He grabbed my blanckets ripped them off and pulled me off the bed.

"Hey!" I yelled out, he took his hand and slammed it down on my rib cage. He let go of me and took a drink of his beer. I squeezed my eyes shut biting my lip.

"Next time I say get up. Get the fuck up." He growled out and left. My phone started to ring, I grabbed it and answered.

"Hey Rae! Meet me outside." Lily said, I took a sharp breath and my ribs ached.

"Okay." I mumbled out. I heard her sigh out and she hanged up. I got up, slipped my painted on shorts and a baggy white t-shirt. I walked out of my room to the door. Mom was leaning over the sink softly crying.

"Mom?" I whispered out and qalked up to her. She gasped and wipped her tears away.

"Yes Rae?" she said and turned to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, she placed her hands on my cheeks.

"Your such a brave girl Rae." she kissed my forhead.

"Be home in a hour okay." she told me and went back to the dishes. I stood there looking at her, I nodded my head And rushed out of the house before dad comes out of the bed room. Lily stood out there looking around, she looked up and frowned at me.

"He did it again didn't he?" Lily protested, I nodded my head a little and kept walking. Lily ran up Next to me.

"Ugh! I hate that guy! I hate it that your mom does nothing about it! I hate that you don't even call the cops, I hate that Rae!" Lily protested to me.

"Lily my mom is scared of him, and he's my Dad!"

"So!" She yelled out.

"You know what lets just skip this talk that we-"

"How many times has he hit you?" Lily asked cutting me off. I stopped and looked at her. I lifted up my shirt showing the brusies. Last night when I counted was 7 bruises, that really really hurt.

"I counted seven." I mumbled out, Lily dropped her head and shook it.

*1 hour*

"Rae you got to call the cops of he touches you or your mom." Lily told me, I nodded my head and walked up the steps.

"See ya later Lily!" I yelled back at her.

"Same." I heard her mumbled, I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"Mom! I'm back." I called out.

"I'm here sweety." I heard mom call out, I walking into the dinning room to see mom sitting across from a man. He had black hair, sharp grey eyes........ Like me. Tattoos also running down his arms and going up his neck.

"Who's this mom?" I asked her, I heard dad snoring in the bedroom.

"Its hard to explain Rae." mom mumbled out.

"Oh please Jade, its not hard to explain. Just tell her." The man growled out, I bite my lip and stared at him. Mom sighed out.

"Rae he's your father. Your real father." Mom mumbled out, I shook my head.

"Ya right." I mumbled back and walked over to the fridge. I grabbed my glass of milk and started to drink.

"You better believe it sweetcheeks." My "father" growled out, our eyes met.

"Don't call me that." I said coldly, He adjusted himself in his seat.

"Rae." mom said sharply.

"What mom! You bring this guy into our house and tell me his my father." I placed my glass on the table and walked away.

"Rae Jess Black! Get back in here." mom called out, I slammed my door shut and sat down on my bed. I took my phone out and called Lily.

"Hey Rae whats wrong?" Lily asked me, I shook me head.

"Nothing I just want someone to talk to right now Lily." I choked out.

"Rae."

"Mom is trying to make me believe that a stranger is my father." I mumbled out.

"You don't look like your mom or your drunk dad. Well you do look a little like your mom but not your dad there's nothing." She explained.

"But still......" I sighed out and curled up on my bed.

"Atleats You wouldn't have to say that drunk is your dad."

"Still Lily before he drink. That drunk was there for me, more then my mom. He protected me and raised me for 16 years. And this man mom saying is my real dad probably doesn't know shut about me." I told her.

"Your right. I remember when I would always be at your house, I would never see your mom only your dad man! He even treated me Like a daughter. Before he touched booze. To be honest I thought you didn't have a mom." Lily laughed.

"Ya-" my door burst open and the man came in.

"Hey!" I called out, he grabbed my ohone, picked me and tossed me over his shoulder.

"Put me down! Mom!" I yelled out, Mom had her hands over her mouth hold back the tears. He brought me out to his truck and tossed me in the passager seat. He got into the passager seat and started the truck, he tossed my phone out the window. I turned to the door and tried to open but he instintly locked it.

"Really! Let me out." I ordered, he started the car and he started to drive.

"Please!" I begged him.

"Stop the car."

"Just shut your trap Rae okay. First off your not getting out." He barked at me.

"Great! I guess I'm getting kidnapped." I spat out.

+++++++++

Thanks for checking my book out, please feel free to add comments, of you want give some pointers so, I would now what to fix and for the future.

Oh! And please don't forget to vote!

Julia😘