Day 3 (part 2)

"I'm sorry sweet heart." Dad whispered out, he hugged me back. I just kept crying. The door open and a guy walked in.

"Hey hey hey! I got some stuff that you order." Dad nodded his head grabbed my phone and picked me up. He brought me to my room and sat me down on the bed and left. I sat down on my bed and cried.

"Rae?" Aaron asked, He walked in and closed the door behind him.

"What do you want?" I asked him. He sat down on the bed next to me.

"I'm sorry about your mom Rae." Aaron whispered out, I looked over at him.

"Sorry can't fix anything..... I don't understand why people say it." I told him, he shrugged and looked away from me.

"Maybe because it should help but it doesnt?" he suggested.

"Why did you come in here for Aaron?" I asked him. He sighed out.

"Well I was gonna ask you If you wanted to go to a party tomorrow with me and Drake?" Aaron asked me, I nodded my head.

"Sure I can at least get out of the house." I smiled then bite my lip.

"Okay." He got up and went over to the door.

"Aaron?" I asked him.

"Ya?"

"C- can you stay here with me? I don't want to be alone." he smiled and walked back over to me. He crawled on to the bed and laided down next to me. I moved over a little bit placed my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

+++++++++++

So, what do you guys like?

Ugh! Its like 3 more months until schools out!!!!! Hell yes! Summer..... We can sleep in not wake up fucking 6 o'clock in the morning Well... I don't I wake up at 7:30 I'm lucky.

Anyways please don't forget to vote and ya.

Julia