Day 2 (part 2)

"Rae." He mumbled out, he shook his head.

"Lets just get inside Rae because I need to get some stuff done." He placed his arm over my shoulder and walked me up to the door. He opened it.

"Hey! I'm back!" He called out, a boy my age came out from the shadows.

"I thought you be gone longer Ryan, who's this?" The boy asked, another boy came out of the shadows looking like the first boy. Twins? The only thing that sperates them is their hair and the tan that one of them had.

"Ya."

"Rae, my daughter." Dad told them, the first one laughed. He was the one with Brown hair and really tan skin.

"Ya right, how can you have a daughter." He laughed out.

"jackass." Dad spat out and smacked the back of his head. That made the guy laugh harder.

"My name is Aaron." the second guy said and had his arm out. I took his hand, shook it and nodded my head. I looked at him, his black hair went over one of his eyes, his skin is pale and his eyes were blue.

"That's Drake." Aaron pointed to his a brother.

"So, your really his daughter?" Drake asked me.

"I guess."

"Rae lets just get you something to eat since you were complaining in the truck." Dad grabbed my arm and pulled me to the kitchen. He grabbed a pizza box out of the refrigerator and took out 4 slices of pizza. Pepperoni. He flopped them down on a paper plate and handed it to me.

"I'm just gonna say this once Rae, just becareful hanging around Drake and Aaron. Their trouble." He told me. I took a bite of the pizza and nodded my head.

++++++++++

This is a short chapter to the book whatever. I love you guys so much because its been 2 Says since I uploaded this book on here and I already have over 21 views!!!

Julia