"She's doing really well, walking and all want to see a picture?" He asks and I feel the urge to scream out a yes instead I just say "Yeah sure."

"Okay mate wait a second." He says I just tap my foot impatiently dabbing my fork into the rice without really eating any. My phone buzzes into my hand as I get a picture of my ever so beautiful Avery; she was standing with a huge smile on her face. It made me wants to be next to her hug and kiss her till she forgives me for everything.

"Thank you for being my paparazzi!" I joke hoping he doesn't catch on the sorrow in my voice. Rupert laughs and I can hear Andi saying something into the phone but I cannot make out what.

"No problem, Andi says come over Lucius, but she's drunk don't mind her!" he says again laughing, I chuckle "I wish I could be there with you all!"

"So Tom, how is the shooting going?" he asks I can still hear Andi laughing in the background now that lady sure knew how to have fun while drinking.

"It's going well, actually I have to be back on set in a few, talk to you later? I ask hoping to end the call, the fact that I wasn't there is killing me.

"Sure talk to later bye!" He says cheerfully, I say my bye and end the call. I sit there barely eating anything mostly looking at the picture of Avery. In times like this I really wished I had my Hogwarts magic wand just chant a spell and make her appear here, but sadly that wasn't possible or real. My thoughts were broken by the sound of Joe's voice "Ready to continue?" he puts his hand on my shoulder. I snap out of my own world "Yeah let's go!" I say casually putting on a smile.

We wrap up around seven o'clock by that time we've managed to film a few scenes. I head to the changing room dying to take off the roman west and cloak and change into my regular clothes. I pull of the cloak and armor off me to feel the breeze in the room on my skin. God it felt good I swear these clothes only make the heat worse. I pick my shirt from my bag when I hear a familiar voice behind me "Tom want to come with us, we're going to grab some beer?" I turn around to see Cliff one of the actors.

"Sure, right now or?" I ask pulling on my shirt it felt good to wear something lighter.

"In an hour, but make sure to dress up nice we invited the girls too." He says with a smirk and a light wink.

"You don't change!" I laugh at his facial expression pulling the bag on my shoulder.

"You bet I don't," he starts before looking me up and down "Um don't you think you should change your pants too?" he cracks up laughing I look down to my feet I was still wearing those tights-pants from set. I feel my cheeks flush a little in embarrassment but try to shrug it off "I thought Roman was the new cool, trying to set a trend here!" I joke before posing straight like a roman sculpture.

"Oh yeah good luck with that man, I have to go see you later" he laughs shaking his head in disapproval of the style before leaving me. I quickly change into my shorts and head to my hotel room.

Throwing the bag on my bed I step into the shower quickly. The warm water against my body felt amazing, it made me stop thinking for a second about everything and just relax. In a few minutes I step out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist.

"Uhh dress up!" I mumble under my breath, right now I could settle for my pajamas and a pillow. I yawn pulling a pair of jean shorts and a navy stripped polo shirt. It wasn't long before I was all dressed. I stared in the mirror at the reflection of me rubbing my whiskers but I was too lazy to shave anyway so instead I just messed my hair a little bit to make it look cooler. I look at the watch on my arm it was time to meet the others. I step out from my room into the hotel lobby quietly when I spot Cliff waiting there with Pete.