Outside the White Room

Start from the beginning

"You look great. The pack is waiting. You are to arrive in ten minutes. See you," she says before skipping out the room.

"She's cute. I like her." I turn around and face Beck. He smiles.

"Good." He lowers his head to kiss me but I pull away.

"No Beck. You're gonna mess up my lip gloss." He frowns and I giggle.

(Beck's outfit is above

(Beck's outfit is above. This is actually him in his outfit.)

"You look good, by the way, Beck." I smile at him.

He smirks. "Good enough to get a kiss?" He grins.

"Hmmmmm. No, I don't think so." I smirk. He shrugs and pulls me into him, kissing me anyway. "Beck!" I say, shocked. He just looks at me innocently. I shake my head.

"Come on," he says before grabbing my hand and leading me to a door. He pushes it open, revealing a staircase. I quickly let go of his hand and try to turn back but he grabs my wrist and turns me to him. "What is it?" he asks, worried.

"I don't know if I can do this Beck. What if they don't like me? I haven't had company in almost a month. Beck, I can't."

"Are you kidding? Lex, they are going to love you. How could they not?" He searches my face.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I'm part of your enemy pack. Because I'm weak. Beck, no," I reply, trying not to cry so I don't ruin my make-up.

"Lex. Lex, look at me." I lift my head to face him. "You are perfect. They are going to love you. You have nothing to worry about, I promise." He gives a small smile. I nod slowly before he smiles and grabs my hand and places it on his arm. We climb down four flights of stairs before we come to a stop in front of two huge doors. There are men lining the hall, the pack warriors, I suppose. Two are at the doors, holding onto the handles.

It gets quiet as someone announces, "Please, ladies and gentlemen, join me in welcoming our Alpha and our new Luna." At that, there is an uproar of noise. Cheering and dog whistles and clapping. The two men at the doors slowly open them. We walk through and I smile at all the people. Some in ball gown dresses, some in short dresses, some in tuxes and some in dress-up shirts. I smile at the bunch of good-looking people.

It grows quiet as we sit down at a big table. Beck and I sit in the middle and a group of boys sit on one side of Beck, while his sisters sit at the side of me. Emma sits right next to me. I turn to her and smile. She smiles at me before turning to the crowd.

Beck stays standing and he clears his throat. "I want to thank you all for joining me in celebrating your new Luna. I want to introduce you to my beautiful mate and your Luna, Luna Alexia." He holds out his hand and I take it and stand up. Everyone cheers. After a few minutes, the noise dies down and a big group of people comes out with food. They place it at our table first and then make their way through the crowd. That's when I notice there are tables.

I look at the food in front of me and moan at how good it looks. It is bow tie pasta with a sauce I've never had before and it's topped off with a bit of shredded cheese. I take my fork and get a bite of it and put it in my mouth. I basically moan out loud at how good it tastes. Beck looks at me and smiles before taking his own bite. He turns and starts talking to the boys next to him. I turn to Emma and make small talk with her.

"Who are they?" I ask, pointing to the boys.

"Well, one is Bella's mate and the others are our brothers," she replies.

"Bella?" I ask, confused.

"My sister. The one who was talking to Beck. And Jessica is the one who did your hair." She smiles.

"Ohhh," I say before quiet envelopes us and we eat. After we eat, Beck stands up and faces me.

"May I have this dance?" He holds out his hand. I smile and nod. I place my hand in his and stand up. We walk to the dance floor and everyone clears a path for us. We stand in the middle of the dance floor and he looks into my eyes. He places his hand on my waist and I place mine on his shoulder before we clasp hands.

We sway back and forth and every now and then, he'll spin me. He pulls me close to him as everyone files out onto the dance floor. He whispers in my ear, "You look so beautiful." I blush and say my thanks.

Every once in a while, when we're dancing, someone will touch my shoulder and I'll turn to them.

"You look so beautiful," or, "Hello Luna Alexia and Alpha Beck," or even, "You guys are so lucky to have each other," is what they say. I nod and smile and say thank you before turning back to Beck and continuing dancing.

"Beck?" I ask.

He turns to me. "Hmm?" he replies.

"Can we go for a run?" I bite my lip. He nods and takes my hand in his and we walk out of the room. The music fades into a faint beat and we walk outside. I smell the air and let go of his hand. I run and stop a few seconds later and spin around in a circle. I sigh at the feel of the wind whipping past me.

I sit on the ground and curl my fingers into the grass. I close my eyes and a few minutes later I feel something soft and warm touch my lips. I open my eyes and see a wolf at my face. I smile and ask, "Beck?" He whimpers. I comb my fingers through his fur. He's so beautiful. A big black wolf with piercing blue eyes. I stand up and touch his fur and we walk like that. He walks ahead of me and stops at the border of the forest. I smile and shift into my wolf.

I walk up to him and he turns his head to me before placing his muzzle in my neck. He pulls away and huffs before taking off into the forest. I growl playfully before taking off after him.