Coincidentally in Love

Prologue

‘Crap, it’s already this late? Gummi is going to yap at me again’ Thought Lily as she drove down the dark and narrow street.

There was barely any light to guide her way, let alone her broken down gray mini-van had any more battery.

‘I’d already be home if mom didn’t have to nag so much…’ But her thoughts grew brighter as she passed the music industry. To work there…that was a dream that she’ll never get. But hey, miracles can happen right?

She made an abrupt stop when she realized she passed the stop sign There aren’t any cops anyways Lily thought as she reassured herself.

Lily worked at an ordinary Chinese take-out restaurant. She hated it. Her boss was perverted and careless. I had to keep reminding him about his fly. Sheesh, I wonder how his wife deals with him… she chuckled at her thought. Oh wait, he’s divorced!  Lily was the only female waitress at the restaurant. Her mother kept telling her to quit her job, but she had to make a living, and the restaurant made a decent pay. Good enough to keep her off the streets and pay off her ‘beloved’ car.

Lost in her thoughts, Lily again, forgot to stop. But this time, she almost hit a guy! CRAP CRAP CRAP! Should I go and apologize? Should I keep driving and pretend it never happened? Isn’t he also at fault? Wait. Hold that thought…what’s that? As she looked over her shoulder and checked the van’s side mirror, she noticed a figure running towards the car. Her heart sank as she realized it was the guy she almost crashed. He’s…coming…should I make a run for it? In panic, she decided to drive at full speed!

~At the hospital~

Lily sighed. The doctor walked towards her. Lily took a deep breath

“Excuse me, are you the one who-”

“Yes.” She answered without letting him finish.

“Um…he’d like to see you...”

 ~awkward silence~

“…Of course”

End of Prologue

*author's message*

If I have used a name of yours or whatsoever in my story, please don't get too offeneded. Yeah, so...lemme just get it out that I use a lot of cliche stuff, and I like using Pokemon references...