018. 𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 + 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

D A L L A S

I carefully sipped on my green tea trying to wrap my mind around who this mystery guess was that Emmy and I were waiting on. After getting almost a hour of my studying done Emmy showed up twenty minutes later throwing fresh clothes on me, dragging me from my home.

On the car ride over to the restaurant, Emmy decided to explain her devious plan. Since we both knew how often Justin messaged me, Emmy wanted to see how he'd react tome blatantly ignoring him alwhile I stayed active on social media. I never saw the use of making a guy jealous, but my friend clearly did. My eyes averted down onto my phone seeing what was probably the tenth text from Justin in the past hour. I knew his concert was over by now, but now as I thought about it...I wondered what he'd do if I kept up with Emmy's little game. Hmm. "Emmy who the fuck are we waiting for?" I asked placing my tea cup back down on the table carefully looking over at her.

"An old friend," she smirked. Oh god, this little bitch is up to something.

"You and I both know that we don't have friends."

"Your so annoying," she groaned.

"You should love me I let you drive my Ferrari." Emmy rolled her eyes picking up her phone.

"Listen bitch-"

"Hello ladies," our heads turned.

"Beau!" Emmy happily said standing to her feet to give him a hug. "Look at you," Emmy pulled away slightly placing her palms against his cheeks. "You get sexier with time." Beau! Oh my fucking god talk about a upgrade.

 Beau's eyes shifted from Emmys to mine, I blushed-don't fucking blush! Why the fuck are you blushing?! "Well aren't you going to say hello?" he said slyly,

"No I'm not." I smiled sarcastically up at him.

Emmy sat Beau next to me, reclaiming her seat across from me. "Don't be like that babe." He gained, reaching over trying to touch my hair but I moved away.

"Beau," I warned. Truth is Beau's my ex-well my ex before I let that fucker Gavin destroy my life. Beau and I were together from eighth grade to tenth grade. It was no question that we loved each other, puppy love even. We could've lasted if it weren't for our inner circle drama. He thought I was cheating on him and I the same, the drama in the end became too much.

Now a days we got along for the most part, annoying? yes, but still very alluring. Though now after meeting and being with Justin, it challenged everything. "Why is this idiot here Emmy?"