016. 𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 + 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

D A L L A S

So this Fuckboy Justin decided to take me to a lavish resort in Playa del Carmen in Mexico called the Rosewood Mayakoba. It was gorgeous no doubt but I could t help but to feel as if we were newlyweds on their honeymoon. Except for the fact of me not remembering marrying that trouble maker.

I say this because everywhere that we went even if it was for dinner or for lunch. We could t escape without someone tell us how great of a couple we made or asking how long we've been married. For two people who decided that relationships weren't their thing we sure knew how to do the complete opposite.

With how our getaway was going I actually enjoyed being around Justin and having him all to myself without a care in the world. With how I'm feeling right now, Justin and I might as well eloped. Since we've landed all that we seem to do was: go sight seeing, fuck, swim, take some pictures, fuck some more, oh and I guess we squeezed in some time to eat too.

Neither of us used our phones all that much. Of course we took some picture but we never posted anything to any of our social medias. We both decided that living in the moment with each other was the best thing right now. Plus according to Justin he wanted to relax and not think about the outside world. Which I understood. Since people found out about me there were constant stories and rumors running about us every minute.

Thing about it was that I didn't care what they were saying. They didn't know the reality of our situation and I'd like to keep it that way. Then again how could anyone forget that Justin had a few pictures of us and some of just me lingering around in his Instagram. I tried getting him to take them down but he refused and I gave up.

I wasn't his girlfriend dispute what many were saying. We were just two people having fun together nothing more and nothing less. I had to admit, it was pretty nice not caring about what was happening in the world. All that was on our minds was laying on the hot sand and soaking up the rays of the Mexican sun.

"Justin," I giggled trying to push his head away from me. He kept licking and sucking on my stomach which I'm pretty sure he though was gonna get me hot and bothered but only sent me into a giggling fit. "You little fucker." I laughed tying to push away his head again but he wouldn't budge.

"I though you loved this," his hot breath breathed against my skin as he continued his torture.

My body jumped against the bed when his teeth nipped against my skin a little too hard. "I'm already covered head to toe in love bites Justin I don't need anymore. I already have to explain the visible ones to my parents" I said reaching down into his hair gripping it harshly hearing him whence in pain. Holding his head in place as he looked up at me.

"What's there to explain?" He grinned as I tightened my grip. "Alright," I gripped tighter. "I'm sorry." I smiled victoriously at him releasing my hold on his hair.

"Good boy," I said slapping my hand against his cheek playfully. Justin narrowed his eyes at me, crawling his body up against mine meeting my lips. "How often do you do this?" Asked seeing his brows raise in confusion.

"Do what?" He asked, I groaned rolling my eyes.

"This, take girls on lavish vacations?" He smirked. "Is this something that you do with all of the women that get into bed with you?" I elaborated. I honestly wanted to know, I don't know why but I just did. Even though we both agreed on what our situation was there was still a small part of me that want to be different than the rest.

"I don't," he said leaning into my neck leaving a few teasing pecks every now and then.

"Are you saying that?" I asked,

Justin lifted his head from my neck, "Where are you going with this Dallas?" He asked, staring into my eyes.

"Look I know that your a player," I paused tracing my finger along his jawline. "But it would be nice to be the only one that you've done other things with." I honestly said,

"And you are," he said pecking my lips, "you have no idea how much things that I've done with you that I haven't with anyone else."

"Like what?"

"Well for one you've made me a slave to your pussy," he joked making me laugh.

I pushed Justin's body off of mine watching his body fall next to me on the bed. "I bet." I said letting the sheets fall from my body as I straddled his waist.

"What are you doing?" He grinned sliding his palms against my naked thighs.

"We have a flight to catch soon Bieber so we better get our last round in while we can."

A/N:
Don't forget to comment and vote guys! I love hearing how you guys felt about the chapters.

Thanks for reading!💗