011. 𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 + 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

To: Fuckboy💦
You never told me if your little b-day shindig was either casual or dressy.

From: Fuckboy💦
It's casual babe

To: Fuckboy💦
Thanks💋

To: Fuckboy
Btw I'm getting you a present

From: Fuckboy💦
You don't have to just hurry up and get here😭 and wear your hair down I love when it's down👅

To: Fuckboy💦
I only wear my hair down unless you're gonna pull on it...

From: Fuckboy💦
🐸☕️

D A L L A S

I bit at my bottom lip trying my hardest to try and contain my smile as I placed down my phone on my bed. I was excited but nervous at the same time to go to this little get-together at Justin's house. One because I didn't know any of his friends or anyone that would be there and also because I was finally going to see him in person for the first time.

Kendall said from earlier that she would swing by to pick me up around six for his party which was in twenty minutes. For two hours straight I had my personal glam team come to my house to fix me up for the night. Lord only knows that with the nerves that tromented by body since speaking to Justin. I knew that I'd need some help. Professional help. "Alright your outfits on the bed D." Jillian my stylists told me.

"Thanks babe," I said to her trying to keep my head still while I had my makeup and hair touched up. "He told me that it was casual but I didn't want to wear jeans."

I looked back at my reflection in the mirror watching as Hugo ruffled his fingers through my blonde hair. He parted my hair down the middle letting it fall onto my shoulders. "And you say you're seventeen you lair." He teased.

I smiled. "Well now you know why I'm home schooled." I joked making them all laugh. I hopped out of my glam chair and walked over towards Jillian who was currently sitting on my bed on her phone. I looked down at the outfit that she picked out instantly loving it, it was simple yet sexy at the same time. "I love this!"

"Good," Jillian smiled standing from my bed bringing the Versace blazer mini dress number with her. "Now let's get dress so we can see it on." I nodded lifting my arms up feeling Jillian and her assistant help slide the dress onto my body carefully trying not to mess up my hair nor my makeup.

"So hot honey," Hugo complemented stepping behind me to fix up my hair a bit. I walked over to my full sized mirror to look at myself. The dress was beyond cute and gave my tall frame some type of curvature.