015. 𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 + 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

D A L L A S

"You never told me where you were taking me." I said to Justin who sat in the driver's side of my brand new Ferrari, courtesy of his crazy generosity. After the party Justin and I took it out for a test drive, the only thing was that I didn't know where he was taking me.

Justin's hand rested on my naked thigh making my body relax at his touch. "I told you already baby, it's a surprise." He smiled keeping his eyes on the road.

"For someone whose only supposed to be a friend. This is a bit much don't you think?" I asked rubbing my hand against his arm. Honestly! Who the hell buys someone who they only wanted to fuck a damn car? No living Fuckboy would ever do that. Then again fuckboy's nowadays always gave their ladies a few gifts here and there. This though? Then again I've never had someone that I was interested in go overboard like this for me. "What do you want Justin?"

"What do you mean?" he replied,

"What is it that you exactly expect to gain from giving me all of this?" I seriously asked. "Last time I checked Justin, I cannot be easily bought. I wasn't one of those girls who was easily bought. If you could even afford me at all.

Justin took his hand that was in between my thighs bringing my hand to his lips. "And that's why I want to keep you around, you don't care about any of this shit." I bit my lip pulling my hand away from his.

"Alright, I guess I can keep you around too...best friend." Justin looked over at me for a second before snapping his head back onto the road. I smirked looking back to the road, the car slowed down as Justin made a sharp right into an airstrip pulling the car up aside a white private jet. "Justin what the hells this?"

"Well that's a plane-"

"Obviously Justin but why are we here?" I scoffed,

"We're going on a little trip." He said to me,

He's seriously lost his mind, "Justin you can't just take me away li-"

"Why not? Your eighteen now-"

"You seriously want my father to kill you this time don't you!" He carelessly shrugged, opening his car door stepping out. I groaned loudl following suit as I opened my door stepping out of the car. "Why are you being so frustrating?" I huffed walking around the car to meet him.

Justin smiled pointing in the direction of the jet. "Get on the plane Dallas," he said to me.

"I can't because if I do my parents would kill me, Justin." I stressed.

Justin stepped closer placing one of his palms against my cheek. "If you must know, I talked to your mother who is basically in love with me now." He smirked making me roll my eyes. "And she helped arrange your bags for this little trip."

I couldn't help but to smile, "Of course she did," even since finding out my mom was the only one here for whatever it was between Justin and I. I was also sure that my mom told my father nothing about this.

"So get you ass on the plane," he kissed my lips. "Please." I pushed his face away from mine playfully and walked my way over towards the plane. "You're so sexy when you walk away from me!" He hollered from behind me.