Chapter Eight~ Dreams and Reality pt.5 (Final)

We Reached the basement Finally! walking down a Dark and damp hall way to hear fighting Cyrus and Kimi were hiding in my hood and Alexo and Regina were Right behind me.. seeing Scott and Theo Badly bruised and cut...both of them jump..like their about to deal the last fetal blow until holding my hands out, holding them mid air.."GABRIEL!" Stiles shocked Expression along with Scott and Theos.. "Sorry to interrupt you gentleman" grinning "but Scott Dear dont lay a finger on my boyfriend" putting them both down "Why are you here?" Theo Sighs "its to Danger-" thats when Regina walks up to him and slaps him in the face "CAN IT AND LISTON UP" biting my lips.."YOUR BOYFRIEND!" she points to me "Is the strongest Supernatural in this room!" she holds him by the collar..but she lets go with a scoff "Gabs Take over" strutting towards Cyrus..

"Theo, Do you trust me?" he nods..he wraps his arms around me..hearing his gentle breathing the calming sensation of his loves soothes my Aching body...our foreheads leaning against each other...my eyes slowly dropped..Appearing in his tree im in a bush looking through the goons pinning Theo down and the Dread doctors holding a young women "SIS!" Theo Wails struggling to get out of the goons grips..one doctor had a knife to her throat.."Ready to watch her fall" seeing the pain..in his eyes made me mad jumping from the bushes "YOU BUNCH NEED TO BE PUT IN YOUR PLACE!" extending my whip and changing its sides from a few flicks of the arms I got them wrapped around..Smashing them into the Fabric of the Dream space falling through the shattered area..the girl suddenly is in-front of me "who are you?" she asked "Another special person in his life" lip biting..she hugs me.. "Please, watch over him.." then she begins to vanish into black butterfly's along with the goons pinning theo to the ground..why were tears streaming from my face...then looking at theo..who just standing there "I dont know what happened.." Crying  "im so sorry" he runs up to me and holds me close.."shhhh, im here your okay, im okay.." 

"Your wish" muttering "What?" he replies "your wish, your Deepest Desire" looking at him "whats, your wish" he clicked "My, wish is to be free, with you" kissing him.."your wish is in my command, for a long time, bub" clicking my fingers..returning to reality as we backed away from eachother "your Free from the dread doctors.." feeling Accomplished.."you can do you now.." smiling "you did all this for me.." nodding..he just spun me around and kissed me a bunch of times "im so sorry, Im so so sorry" laughing "hey, Gross..its fine" he puts me down "where are the doctors" scott and all of us look around "they must of left, since losing the control of their.." looking at theo "Army" Everyone floods into the room.."Theo, he Freed us" josh..grins..Corey and Mason were as close as ever, Liam and Hayden were to Tracey and josh went to lean against the wall while Scotts pack just stand there..looking at me "What did you do?" Peter..Asks "im a Genie, so I grant wishes" looking around the room "jinns have contracts right?" stiles interjects, Josh, Corey, Hayden, Tracey and Theo look at me "We have to do something in return" Corey insists "What ever you want!" josh steps in shacking my head "Please..we gotta give you something back!" Tracey stammers "Babe" Theo called to me "We need to Repay you" shacking my head "no, need seeing you all free is good enough" Theo scrunched his face up..wiping the dripping blood from his nose with my hood..Feeling..my body sink..losing my Ability to stand "GABS!" Theo and josh hold me up while Corey, Hayden and Regina were cheeking if I was okay.."im Really Exhausted, no wounder why genies grant three wishes a day instead of five.." Theo shakes his head "We are here" scott stands next to theo "we all are.." scott  finishes seeing everyone's nods and smiles....these were real friends...real feelings of Friendship..

"WE WON, WE WON!" Kimi jumps around...Cyrus..shrugs "CYRUS!" hearing a little boy "are you there please help..me.." me Regina and Cyrus Eyes widen "ALAN!" Cyrus runs to the cells seeing him claw the bars to a little boy run into his arms "my baby brother!" he holds him close..smiling "my big hero" chuckling and looking a Regina "He sure is" we both say together..Feeling my body go even more heavy.."im right here" theo whispers..nodding as hes holding my bridal style..."DAD?!" Stiles runs up and hugs..him seeing my Family.."Hey, Dad" in a Faint voice..He runs up to me along with my mum and siblings.."honey what happened?!" mum holds my cheek..while Deaton cheeks on me "Hes Just Exhausted" smiling at me "He needs rest.." looking at Dad "He Went into the Dreams, the Dread doctors inflicted apon, us and Granted our wish to free us" Dad..looks at me..feeling a proud and pride filled sensation.."Im so proud of my boy, using your Dark jinn powers..to free..and help others..."  My had brushes my hair out of my face "I couldn't, be more proud and having such a skilled and powerful dark jinn" smiling Deaton looks at everyone "I need to take you all back, for an over night Examination.." looking at Theo "Im not going anywhere..." well all walk out of the Echien house together....my eye lids sank..

Xxx Theo's P.O.V xxX     

We all Retreated the the Hale manner since the Clinic was to small...to hold three packs of injured teens.. we are all bruised or bandaged up apart from Gab..he I refused to leave his side when hes resting on my thigh with a big pillow and sheet around him his peacefully sleeping.."Good"   thinking seeing his smile in response..he must of felt it..Gabriel parents..approached us.."Sir, Ma'am" Greeting...he holds out his hand "Call me Lewis" giving him a firm hand shake.."Your right for my baby boy" his mother smiles at me..feeling warm...did you feel that Babe?..we all look down at the boy smiling in blissful sleep.." We are gonna leave.." nodding "please take care of him" shaking Lewis's hand again "with my life" a new life he gave to me..they all left..their siblings just look at me with the "you better not fuck this up or ill end you look" allowing the boy to shuffle for comfort Scott and Stiles.. were the next to approach "Who, knew that Gabs had an entire plan to save you" Stiles states "and it was a pretty good one, we had no idea you guys were brain washed" Scott adds "Sorry" they both Apologize "I Accept." smiling.."Hmmm.." watching Gabs open his eyes "Gabs" everyone..crowds the couch "Im alive!" he jokes shacking my head.."you feeling okay?" Regina inquires "Do you want any of us to get you anything?" Lydia adds in "no, I just wanna be in a room relaxing with you guys" they all smile "We can handle that" kimi yips..Scott looks at me a gabes "our packs should form an Alliance" Gabs looks at his friends "our group was supposed to be a one time thing-" his pack memebers scoff "Hell naw, were are the baddest Bitches" Alexo comments "We are the Scene queens Remember" hes laughing.. "Sure.." holding out his hand to Scott "I Accept" Scott looks at me and  look at my back Hayden and Liam, Corey and Mason "Ill Accept to..the whole room is know a big happy family..like me and gabes always wanted...

"anyone up for pizza im Starving!" Stiles groans..everyone moans in Agreement "GET SOME SODA!" Lyida snaps..while everyone's yelling at a spaz stiles trying to figure out all the pizzas in the room of mixed voices..Gabes starts Laughing.." I love you Baby" kissing him full on the lips..

"I love you to" wrapping my arms around him..feeling the warmness and inhaling the scent of my mate who happens to be a Dark jinn..I will Repay him..with that jinn contract... but..now..its time to relax and party with my new Family..