Chapter Eight~ Dreams and Reality pt. 4

jeez, we been running around this place for hours "We Arrived" Cyrus warns seeing josh face off against peter, Chris and Derek! "Gabriel Run!" Derek commands but im grinning "come on sparky" he was being controlled to..only to get a growl in response..she shoots lighting..but Regina counters it with a lighting spell.."ill pin him down babes do your thing" closing my eyes...seeing nothing but..lighting screaming...and falling down.."hes to Rabbid" Alexo gets out a green dust "Allow me" blowing it towards him seeing his posture relax kimi and Cyrus in human form were at my sides.."now give it a Try"..nodding just closing my eyes..

Looking around another dark room..seeing my Reflection in the mirror..again all I could to is walk forewords..another cage.."PLEASE!" Josh pleads..with what seems to be no one Directing his lighting on the cage bars..but it would just absorb that lighting and the whole blow together "I JUST WANNA BE MYSELF!"...Grinning even thought what he said did make me feel bad for him "my, my sparky someones used to their powers" complimenting the skill he posses..holding both bars...that lighting..courses through me as an a mixture of positive and negative emotion I couldn't pick up on..darkness..scurried from my hands into the bars...hearing and seeing the black cracks in the gray bars..shattering apon themselves..the Scenery didn't change...

"You know, I think your the only one whos come to terms with your powers" he looks like he dosnt want to admit it.."Can I ask you something?" nodding "how did you come to term with your race and powers.." feeling nostalgia and the presence of his Curiosity in the Air.. "When my Grandfather told me and my siblings the story of the Black and White jinn" josh tilts his head "I just knew...and I grew to quickly understand why..my powers Developed like they, did but like you I hid it from my Friends and my Family.." giving him a Genuine smile.."Well, kid lets get back to business" clapping my hands "what is your wish, your deepest Desire and I shall grant it" but I already knew what he was gonna wish for "To be me, To be free from them" clicking my fingers once Again "your wish is my command!" waking up to josh jumping around "IM FREE TO BE ME" which made me and my friends chuckle...but im slowly beginning to feel the drain on my..slightly leaning down Cyrus holds me "you okay?" everyone just turns and approaches me.."Im okay" looking into joshes concerned purple eyes " you go with peter and the others and find them" he nods "if you run into scott, dont tell the idoit" the three older males nod..

"Cyrus find Theo" He Screams more louder than the other times.."Hes at the basement, with scott and stiles!" looking a derek who was concered for his mate "Tell everyone to get to the basement!"  Derek nods and runs off with josh, peter and Chris..turning into my smoke form..and everyone else did to...all zooming through the Establishment.. "Theo.." feeling my body going slightly heavy..your next please..dont be dead!...