Chapter Four~ Confessions of the Misunderstood Jinn

Xx Theos P.O.V xX

A couple Weeks and Well, This pack is Eventful I give it that..the only Reason im staying is for the Dread doctors..and Gabriel..Destroying the pack would be easier if he wasn't around..but..im not mad hes to Adorable to be mad..But.I dont want to drag him in this mess..but..my longing to be near him and to protect him..Hes my Mate..the Elusive Jinn Gabriel..

"I FUCKING HATE THAT BLOND TRAMP!" hearing Lydia and Gabs Scream at the top of their lungs what did she do to my Gabriel! walking up to him "what up?" the black haired boy crosses his arms looking down on the floor "SHES DATING MY ASSHOLE BROTHER!" smelling something else emotionally, tears on his face holy shit..the toughest male in the pack is crying..seeing everyone turn their heads "oh my god.." Stiles gets up, nobody knows what to do..he just storms out to the back yard everyone just stands there in Silence "im going after him" using my werewolf well coyote senses to track him..hes just sitting there..my emotions sink at the sight of it, hearing to heavy sobs.."Gabs?" he turns around.."Dont ask me to leave Cause i wont" bring myself to smiling, Taking a Seat next to him..seeing the tears stream for his eye, man this is heart breaking to watch him like this "let it all out Gabs" holding him closure "Im Here" feeling the boys angry breathing..

"NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME!" Rage and pain mixed voice.."DAD IS EMOTIONLESS, I CANT EVEN EXPRESS EMOTIONS TO MY MOTHER!" hearing his heavy breathing..and sobs..holding him even tighter "I USED TO GET ALONG WITH MY SIBLINGS AND IT ALL WENT DOWN HILL!" looking at me "Yew york people, ignored me and treated me like competition" holding  him close to me, all I had to do was just be silent and Liston for him..even if it was endless sobs and hiccups while hes just buried in my shirt..taking a breath "Gabriel look at me" he looks up.."I Care about you, the pack does" he cries even more "The pack has made me feel more like a Family" he looks away then back to me "its the first time I felt like I belonged somewhere" smiling..."I wanna make you feel the love you deserve" he looks up like he knew what I meant "I wanna give you my love" he just blinks "you really do like me.." picking up on my were hearing.."W-what?.." he blushes "I have Empathy" My eyes widen..but they soften.."why didn't tell me" my fingers Tracing his cheeks "I rather keep it to myself" understanding, then smiling what am I thinking about?..

Xx Gabriel's P.O.V xX           

"I wanna kiss you so hard right now"

my heart stopped..looking at him timidly my palms were sweaty and I think im feeling my courage building up "then do it!" my voice was Strained from all the crying and yelling I did.."Ill lead dont worry, gabs" he whispers leaning forewords taking in his scent..like hes probably doing with me and his lips connect with mine slow and his was paining attention to me..I kissed back..moaning..a little at how good it felt..it feels so right..looking at him Awkwardly "Did you like it?" theo cups my cheek "Y-yeah" looking down at the boner in my pants.."OH!" covering my mouth as he looks down..theo chuckles "Gabs its okay.." he gives me a soft expression "I can help..if thats..alright.." blushing.. "in the middle of the woods.." he shrugs "low chance of people finding us" nodding "Alright.." he stands me up and leans me against a giant tree "whenever you feel uncomfortable tell me and Ill stop" nodding..he just closes the gaps between our body's and our lips feeling his tongue slowly gain Access..feeling his strong hands grip my sides gasping and moaning at the hold he had on me..his hand trails down to my jeans unzipping them and his fingers slip in..massaging my bulge "you like that" he whispers in my ear "dont need your powers to tell that I do" he slips down my pants to my knees feeling the cold autumn breeze as he leans down playing with the hem of my briefs "Want em to suck you off baby..while you watch me jack off to every moan you make" nodding..arching my head at my member springing free.."baby so big" seeing the were creature lick his lips leaning and taking me in his mouth..his hot breath causing me to shudder.."Oh my God theo" gasping out with the only response of his head bobbing backwards of forewords..watching him take off his jeans reaching into his white boxers and playing with his huge member.. that was already covered in pre cum..

"Fuck..Holy shit!" grunting..my fingers locked in his hair..feeling his tongue swirl around the head..he stops with a pop holding my member around the lower part "Fuck..you taste good, wanna know what you taste like" he smashes his lips against mine..feeling the taste of my own precum and his taste..puts me over the edge..he Aligns are Dicks together.."Wanna Scent mark you so hard.." he breaths jacking us of together with one hand feeling the powerful wave of pleasure from the friction of us making out for awhile.."Baby lean Against the Tree with me" he commands doing just that..with him jacking the both of us off "Come for me baby..do it" he eggs me on "Come on, babe give me that big loud" hes right against my ear..yelping at him licking my earlobe which made me scream in pleasure coming as soon as he bite down on my ear..soon followed by him after a loud growl..panting.. "Did that help" Theo asking sarcastically "Y-Yeah" blushing..he pecks my cheek "your mine and only mine" 

And..I had no problem with that..."Mate, my Beautiful mate" his inner voice growls "Yeah, Yeah wolfy keep your shit under control" saying that out loud, Theo just helps me dress up..sitting back on the Stump..I was crying on "Should we head back to the pack?" shacking me head.. "do you want to go home" Shacking my head even more "do you wanna stay over at mine..its friday you know.." nodding..Theo walks me to his apartment texting my mum I was staying at theos, she gave the thumbs up..he escorted me into his bedroom..beginning to strip into my briefs along with him..and we just lay in bed together..Feeling..off..oh god please dont put images of him in my head.."you okay Mate?" he asked concerned like "nope..well..its nothing" he just takes my word for it..

"Night Theo" his arms wrap around mine.."night Beautiful"