Chapter Seven~ Theo's not the only new Pack of Beacon Hills...

(Girl Above is Regina)

"in three months,  The Dread doctors and Theo's pack will strike the Eichen house" 

Sitting on the Stair case in Derek's loft..while Peter is Explaining then plan..taking mental notes of everyone plan..every strategy..it was a pretty good plan..but I automatically found someway to counter it..just alone with my magic..be myself and other people i know..they all looks at me..oddly feeling the surge of Sympathetic energy's.."maybe its best if you don't get involved" Scott spits out "Because you know.." wow they think im still hurt about it, I still haven't told them im one of the strongest race of jinns in their history, i just shrugged it off  "I understand" they all smile at me "we will try not to kill him..." Liam and Mason were in my position to..I just grabbed my bag and walked out the door, yeah my emotions were a little flat on numb but, by then end of whats gonna go down..ill stop this whole dread doctor thing for..theo, Corey, mason...Liam...Hayden...  

XxxXxxX  

"Hey, Gabs" Regina greets me with a hug "I got your Text babe" she crosses her arms "So, we gonna form a pack or what?" she winks "im down" Regina and me smile seeing, A Blond boy Called Alexo He was a Fae, with the power to induce sleep, or different effects with his magic powders, Another male Cyrus and he Regina's boyfriend He was a Werebat, who can create High pitch Screams and snese people Via sound waves or pick up noises beings couldn't.. and another Girl with black hair Kimi she was a bakeneko a Spirit whos form is half cat and half human..who was Experienced in martial arts, and The Regina was a Pure Witch..with great magical Ability's..

"So" they all grin.."whats the plan?" 

Telling them, about the plan then well all, agree to branch off, to hone our talents..

"For Theo, and the ones who are suffering" mumbling to myself...