Chapter Five~ Trials and Tribulations.

"I KNEW YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST HIM" Stiles begins to yell at full force around the whole pack, we were in Deaton's..looking over to what Theo did Scott on the Examiners table..open woulds still healing itself..my mind was numb..everyone was trying to calm stiles down for my sake but heck I was mad to..Even when I knew..Telling me he loved me..and he always would..before..he vanished..it all happened..Deaton was putting bandages around me arms and some plasters on my face..I only got a couple of bruises...

"Gabriel" looking towards the group, Kira and Malia just stand there...looking away from the sympathetic look in their eyes, I detest that Mason..knows what im going through..Liam and stiles just blankly look at Scott..Derek..stares at me...dont know what the brute is feeling..watching him walk over to comfort stiles..."Im Fine" I lied putting on a brave face someone had to..but I was one thought away from breaking down...Deaton nods "Go home, the lot of you" Peter commands "what about Scott" Stiles hissed "I WANT THEO DEAD!" he spat..my eyes Widened looking down to the hard floor "Take that back.." my fist curl.. as things around the begin to shake and move on its own "Gabs, I.." he whimpers...instantly.. calming down.."Yeah whatever.." getting up "im going for a walk before anyone comes home.." grabbing my jacket and my bag and leaving..no one said a word and neither did I..strolling through the woods knowing the path  that lead into my home..Seeing Leroy..

"Well, Well, What happened to you?, Gay bashed you Deserve it..no wounder your boyfriend Dumped you!" just walking into the house..hearing my dad rise from his seat..and my mother gasps and shock sharing a glance...Fuck more Sympathy.."Answer me, FAGGOT!" swinging my fist back..sending him flying out the door with a Telekinetic powered fist ..hearing everyone gasp..my head was still gazing at the ground walking outside..hearing my brother grown in pain.."I dont have to answer to you!" growling..lowly.."Your nothing but a hothead..your never my brother.." raising my hand my powers hold making him struggle against the tree "your a Peace of Shit, Trash.." letting him going slamming him face first on the ground, my family just stared in shock..my brother began to grown flames "I should of done this a long time ago.." he says through his teeth "First time I agree with you" the stand off begins!

"Gabriel!" we all turn..did the Coyote just speak..he slammed into my brother causing him to fly and slam side on with another tree..the creature morphed "THEO?!" who ran up to me..he was also covered in wounds..well bruises and bandages "Dont, fight him" he cups my face "your hurt.." he looks me up and down and he turns back to my brother they both get into a fist fight my brother smashes theo onto the ground "NO!" Screaming "Fags like you Should burn in hell" his markings golden orange appeared around his body as flames were in his fists "and ill just be happy enough to do it" Gritting my teeth "Im..not gonna hide my powers anymore" mumbling to myself..he shoots his flames..instantly appearing before Theo.."Gabs NO!" my Father Yells..as Black jinn markings appear on my face and arms..my eyes glow a bright white..Creating a shield of Dark energy deflecting the flames.."it cant be.." my mother gasps, smiling "Thats right...im done hiding" chuckling darkly..I hear Theos heavy breathing...

"I AM THE DARK JINN!" Screeching summoning to giant Streams of Fists him flying out of the way..hes eyes filled with shock and fear..chuckling like a psycho path "Whats wrong big brother?" flying to be on level with him "Afraid of me" a huge torrent of darkness floods him..hearing his lovely screams..that were music to my ears "you should be.." to torrent vanished while another hand smacks him back into the tree..."theirs no point.." my markings vanish, taking a deep breath "your not even worth it anymore.." he struggles to get up..he didn't say anything..to me..turning back..to see that Theo was gone..which broke me...he saves me then leaves.."Great" feeling tears form at the corner of my eyes..mum was healing..Leroy..my sister just looks at me blankly..once again..then dad walks up to me looking away.."How." my dad manages to speak up..walking past him..I just went into my room and slammed the door..I was not in the mood to deal with this..stumbling to get into my bed...slowly drifting off into the black...well..

now they know im a Dark jinn..im scarred but Relived..

but then My phone Vibrates, looking..into it...

Theo: Thank you for saving me, I love you baby..          

shivering in an abundance of emotions...tears begin to slide off my face onto the pillow shifting to seeing blurring images of the ceiling..covering my face with one of my hands..What the fuck have I gotten myself..into..