01. The Day Neji Hyuga Lost His Cool

[name] = your name

[last name] = your last name

[h/c] = hair color

[e/c] = eye color

[f/c] = favorite color

[food] = favorite food

Dookie = poop/shit

01. The Day Neji Hyuga Lost His Cool

"And this, future shinobis and kunoichis, is our new classmate," the sensei gestured a large hand over your head," why don't you introduce yourself, [name]?"

You swallowed your nervousness. It was your first day at the academy and you hoped you would be able to make friends with everyone but of course, when you were nervous you had word vomit and when you had word vomit you often said the unpredictable.

" HEY BUDDIES! I'm [name] [lastname]!" You suddenly pointed your thumb at the forehead protector you were wearing around your head," You see this?This is a promise. I'm gonna be the strongest, fastest, wisest ninja this village has ever saw! I'm going to surpass everyone! Even the hokage!"

Silence. 

Everyone was glaring at you in envy because most of the students did not receive their shinobi headbands yet and you wearing one made you look conceited, arrogant, and pretentious even. But you didn't seem to notice as you happily continue with your rambling.

"Anyways! I love the color brown and I like to eat [food] every single day for breakfast, lunch, and din-."

"Ew, who likes the color BROWN?" some annoying kid at the back of the class hissed loudly as a few giggles rippled through the room. You swung your head in his direction, quickly spotting out the annoying boy.

"Oh yeah?" you yelled, pointing your index finger at him boldly," says the boy with pink hair! "

The boy stood up, slamming his hands against the desk," are you asking for a FIGHT, Dookie?"

"What did you call me?!" you shouted across the classroom as your skin began to boil in fury.

"I called you dookie as in poop as in you're a piece of shit," he snapped back.

"You're really asking for it, Pinky!" You started to jump toward the boy with flames of determination flickering in your [e/c] eyes," I'm all fired up now, buddy!"

"Now, now," the sensei clamped his hand on your shoulder, stopping you in your tracks," shut the hell up and stop arguing. There will be enough time to spar next week. In the meantime, where would you like to sit?"

You sighed impatiently, you didn't think you could wait another week to punch Pinky in the face.

Focusing on the main matter, your eyes scanned the room as you pondered who you should sit beside. There were four open seats and you wanted to sit next to someone who you could relate to. Someone you could bond with and someone who you would become best buddies with. You only had seven years left to live and you knew the person you were choosing today would be the person you would be spending the last of your years with.

Then the corner of your lips gradually stretched into a Cheshire grin when you laid eyes on the boy sitting in the second column, third row from the front table. You stared at the boy with the long brown hair with bandages wrapped around his forehead. He stared back in aggravation.