: 13

Chauncey's POV:

I walked into the activity area, sitting down on the couch. I walked over to grab a few cookies, sitting back down and gluing my eyes to the TV. How To Get Away With Murder, I'm tuned in. Before I got into the show, there was a sharp pain in the back of my head.

" Get up now, bitch! " I looked up at the boy who bad mouthed me on the first day of classes.

" Bitch, hold on! " I sprung up from the couch, launching at him.

  I quickly swung, showing no mercy to his face as we scattered around the room, knocking over chairs and tables in the process

I quickly swung, showing no mercy to his face as we scattered around the room, knocking over chairs and tables in the process. I felt someone grab me, quickly pulling me off of him.

" You done fucked with the wrong one! " he yelled, trying to get out of Officer Anthony's grasp.

" Boy, I ain't did shit to you! That black eye will help you remember not to fuck with me again, though. " I was catching my breath.

" What the hell is going on? " Officer Berry asked us.

" I don't know! I'm chilling, next thing I know is that I'm being hit. " I explained.

" Naw, that bitch came for what was mine. " he confessed.

" Really? " I launched at him again using all of my strength. " Don't you ever......come.....at.....me.....behind a......nigga! "

I was pulled back once more, quickly being handcuffed. Officer Berry escorted me out of the activity area and back to my room.

" I'm sorry, but I'll have to send you to the bad side. " he sighed.

" What? I didn't even start anything, he........ "

" But you fought back. "

" So I'm supposed to let him beat my ass? " I argued.

" It's only temporarily, I'm trying to help you out. "

I gave up, walked into my room and packed my clothes. He escorted me halfway, Officer Anthony leading me the rest of the way. He led me to my room and I cringed. Everything looked displeasing, I have to get out of here, fast.

" Yo', what happened? " Xay barged into the room, checking on me.

" It's nothing. " I replied, unpacking my clothes.

" You good? " he grabbed my waist.

" Oh, I'm fine. " I replied.

" Put your clothes down and come on. " he demanded, forcing me out the room.

He just showed me around. The food on this side was not pleasant at all, so I knew that I would be losing some weight. He also told me what they do to fresh meat, so I'll have to remain calm.

" Ha, look at you. " I punched his shoulder lightly. " I'm supposed to be the good boy. "

" Yeah, you and that class are the only things keeping me together right now. " I blushed. " Why'd you fight? "

" The bastard hit me first, I was just chilling. After round one, I asked him what I did wrong and he was like 'you came for what was mine.' " I recalled.

" Damn, you must be talking about Pre. " he mumbled.

" Is there something you're not telling me? " I stopped walking.

" No, I would never do that to you. " he replied, honestly. " We used to mess around and he caught feelings. Did he get sent over here, too? "

" Yeah. "

" Fuck. It's about to be some shit! "

Pre's POV:

I don't know who the fuck ole' boy thinks he is, coming in here and doing what he wants. He probably fucked the guards to get in with them, getting a easy job and stealing my man. MY MAN! It was my first day on this side and I don't regret my decision. Over here, I can beat his ass every time I see him. Speaking of him, he's walking down the hallway right now.

" Punk ass. " I mumbled as I passed him.

" You want that ass beat again? " he chuckled.

" Please, flatter me. " I crossed my arms.

" You know what? " he started. " It's all good, baby boy. I won't let your weak ass upset me. "

He walked off, giving me a wave before he entered his room and closed his door. He wants to play games? Oh, it's on.