Chapter 93-Making a Baby

The car ride seemed to take forever. We somehow kept our hands off of each other until we got home. We told Adriano and Lana goodnight as we ran up the stairs hand-in-hand into our bedroom as Dimitri slammed the door and locked it. We stalked towards each other, devouring each other with our eyes and wanting to jump each other. "I expect you to be naked and waiting for me in our bed" I said seductively as I turned to go to the bathroom. Dimitri pulled all his clothes off and waited for his wife; he didn't have to wait long. She came out in just her heels and a sexy smile. She walked towards him gracefully like a cat; he took her in slowly from her sexy black heels, toned calves, sexy thighs, her beautiful smooth sex that begged for his mouth, toned belly, huge full breasts with amazing nipples, sexy lips and gorgeous eyes. She was all his, every gorgeous inch of her and she made him hard as stone. "Are you ready for me?" she asked seductively. Dimitri climbed out of bed and was standing in front of her; he played with a strand of her hair and brought it to his nose, inhaling deeply. "You're scent is intoxicating" his voice thick with emotion. Carina moved closer still, running her finger down the middle of his chest to his erection; she enclosed it in her hand moving it slowly up and down. "This is what I need" she said moaning and with her other hand she brushed her thumb across his lips saying "And this."

Dimitri picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist, and carried her to the bed. He laid her on her back, on the edge of the bed, as he dropped to his knees and put her legs on his shoulders. He lowered his head to her sex, inhaling he said "You smell amazing" as his tongue slid along her folds, tugging gently with his teeth, sucking and kissing the area around her. "Oh my God Dimitri!" she moaned as he continued teasing her with his tongue. "You make me so horny" she cried out as he finally took pity on her and buried his tongue deep inside her, lathing her clit with his tongue. Her back arched off the bed as he drove her body wild. "Oh please" she begged him, grabbing his head. He blew on her sex sending her to another dimension. "Fuck!" she cried out as she was getting close. He put his tongue back where she wanted it, applied more pressure sending her spiraling downward as her overdue orgasm ravaged her body. "Oh goddamn it Mikhail! Fuck!" was her cry as she came over and over, leaving her exhausted.

Dimitri picked her up and placed her in the middle of the bed and settled between her legs. Hovering above her he gazed at her like she was the most beautiful creature in the world. He brought his mouth down to hers gently kissing her passionately as he murmured against her mouth "I changed my mind. I don't want to fuck. I want to make love" he finished, his tone sensuous. He captured her mouth again, slowly his tongue caressed her's as her hands found their way to his hair, slowly massaging him; he positioned himself at her opening and painstakingly sank into her moist, wet center. A guttural groan escaped her mouth as he filled her with his heat. He covered her with his body, his hands above her head, his body moving deliberately in and out of her as he felt her legs wrap around his waist. Her words of love, need and want filled his ears as he surrounded himself with her adoration. He didn't deserve her but she willingly gave herself to him and he would never turn that away.

His mouth found her nipple as he worshiped it with his mouth, making her arch her back and moan that she wanted more so he moved his mouth to her other nipple. How he'd managed not to come yet was a miracle. He'd brought her close several times but brought her back just so he could keep loving her. "Mikhail" she breathed. "Let me on top please" she begged. He rolled them over so she was straddling him, sitting, she inner laced their fingers as she continued the slow pace he started. He felt so good inside her. Carina pulled on his hands indicating she wanted him to sit up; their bodies were so close now you couldn't get a piece of paper between them. Carina wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder she continued sliding her body up and down his erection. She was so close, a few more strokes would send her over that glorious edge. Dimitri could feel her tightening around him which brought him close. He knew she was coming by her ragged breathing and the way she clung to him. All he heard her say was "oh God" and that was barely a whisper; he followed close behind her and all he said was "oh Carina" as his body shuddered in ecstasy. They stayed wrapped up in one another for a bit of time before Carina moved first. She turned her face towards his face and whispered in his ear "I think we just made a baby." His arms tightened around her as he kissed her bare shoulder several times. He laid back on the bed bringing her with him. She stayed wrapped around him as she pulled the sheet up over them and they drifted off in each others arms.

Breakfast was an interesting affair. They both received smirks from Adriano and Lana while Marco just raised an eyebrow. What were they on about? Lana spoke up first. "Sounds like you had a good romp last night!" she said winking. For the second time something made Carina blush. Adriano almost choked on his coffee and Dimitri just rolled his eyes. "Sorry" I muttered going to get my coffee. Dimitri came up behind me, laid his chin on my shoulder and whispered "I'm not" as he kissed my cheek. Wow Mr. I-don't-do-PDAs just did a complete 180 The rest of breakfast was uneventful as we ate and talked about the rest of our day. The men disappeared while Lana and I went out on to the porch. I looked at her as she said "What?" I grinned like an idiot. "I think we made a baby last night!" I said excitedly. Lana clapped her hand over her mouth, then moved it and said "Oh.my.God!"