Chapter 19-Fire & Passion (Just revised)

Carina did pretty well controlling herself until they got to the room.

Marco went in and checked the room, depositing their luggage and giving them the all clear.

"I'll be right back" she told Dimitri and disappeared into the bathroom.

While she was in there, she heard Dimitri order a bottle of champagne and then heard some other things going on in the room.

She saw her dress bag hanging up in the bathroom and when she removed her veil first, she was surprised that it still looked good and then she took off her dress, but left on her shoes, put both items in the bag and left it hanging back up.

Letting out a deep breath, she went to find her husband, but when she opened the door, the entire room was dark except for the light of the candles...a lot of candles.

They were beautiful and gave a sensuous glow to the room.

She didn't see Dimitri but heard him answer the door, signaling the the champagne must have arrived.

Quickly sitting on the corner of the bed, she made sure her hair was hanging just right and crossed her legs, hoping that she looked sexy and inviting, his reaction would tell her what she needed to know.

He walked into the room carrying the champagne bucket and two flutes.

He'd lost his jacket, shoes and socks and his shirt was completely unbuttoned and open, showing off his fine muscled chest.

Carina felt her arousal pooling at her entrance as she slowly closed her eyes, then opened them again staring holes into him through her lashes.

He stopped when he saw her and all she heard was "Damn" as he sat the items on the bedside table.

Walking over to her, and taking her by the hands, he stood her up, their bodies couldn't have been any closer.

"You are so fucking sexy" he said running his hands down her backside and then back up again.

Carina could feel his erection digging into her side and she wanted more than to just feel it in her side, she wanted it out of those pants and sliding into her.

Turning out of his grasp, and getting on all fours, she crawled to the center of the bed, giving him a show even she couldn't believe and then she threw him a look over her shoulder, daring him to take her.

She sat up on her knees and waited for him. She could hear him take off his shirt and then she heard the zipper on his pants and felt the bed dip down, as he tok up position behind her.

He reached down and took off her shoes and she heard them hit the floor; then she felt him move her hair to one side as his mouth descended on her naked shoulder, his hands making their journey down her front.

He slid both hands into the front of her panties as his index fingers found their mark.

"Oh fuck me Car! You're so wet!" he breathed in her ear.

Carina reached behind her, grabbing for his neck as his fingers massaged her in only the way he knew how.

Her hips seemed to move without a mind of their own, following the rhythm of his fingers.

"Oh lyubovnik (lover)" she moaned, losing her mind from the sensation his fingers illicited from her body.

"Please Dimitri, please!" She begged.

"Tell me Carina what you want" he commanded.

She pulled his hair right on the brink of orgasm, when she begged him to make her come.