Chapter 41-Working Out

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night to find myself on my back and Dimitri wrapped around me like a vine, his head resting on my belly.  I stared down at him in awe finally believing that he really is mine, forever.  I rested my hand on top of his head, lightly flicking my fingers through his hair.  I guess me doing this gave me the same feeling he got when I did it for him, comfort.  I was so in love with him I physically hurt sometimes.  I would rather die than find myself without him.  "I know that look" he mumbled.  I quickly looked down to see green orbs staring up at me.  "What's got your mind in overdrive at three in the morning?"  I smiled at him, replying "You" I simply stated.  "Me, huh?" he asked.  I nodded.  "Are you going to elaborate?"  He really wants to know.  "I was just thinking about how much I love you; I realize that sometimes when I physically hurt its because I'm away from you and that I would rather die than find myself without you.  I would cease to exist." He rolled over so he was hovering above me, my hand resting on his heart and he said "You really feel this way?"  "With everything that I am." I answered sincerely.  He lowered his mouth to mine, just floating mere inches above my lips and breathed "kiss me Car."  I complied with every ounce of passion I had and slowly and deliberately kissed my husband, wrapping my arms and legs around him begging him to make love to me, and slipping deep into me he carried us away.

I woke up stretching out the stiffness in my body when I saw a note on Dimitri's pillow. I could watch you sleep all day. I had no idea how little substance my life had until now. Please come join me in the gym. I look forward to working your ridiculous body a different way! Love, D. I grinned like an idiot as I jumped out of bed. I brushed my teeth, put my hair up in a high ponytail, put on my tight black work out shorts and a tight personalized black tank shirt that Ana and Lana bought for me. On the front in rhinestones it said Dimitri's in cursive, grabbed my towel and headed to the gym. I could hear him punching on the bag as I walked down the stairs but he stopped when I walked by to lay my towel down on the bench. I turned around to see him grinning at me. "Good morning darling" I said walking over to him, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "Mrs. Alexandrov you have a spectacular looking ass!" he said smirking at me. "As do you dear" I dead panned. I told him to carry on while I stretched and limbered up. I was anxious to hit the bag again.  He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, outlining his name on my shirt with his finger.  "I love this, seeing my name across your breasts" he murmured. "You can thank Ana and Lana" I said grinning.

Carina removed her socks and shoes and stretched with some yoga moves and enjoyed showing how limber she is.  She could see Dimitri watching her from the corner of her eye so she made a big deal to impress him. When I was through stretching I put my socks and shoes on and walked back over to Dimitri. "I got you something" he said.  I smiled and asked "what is it?"  He handed me a bag and he studied my face while I excitedly tore through the tissue paper.  Oh my gosh!  I grinned like an idiot pulling the gift from the bag...ladies black boxing gloves!  Dimitri said I still needed to tape my hands but not as much; he grabbed the tape and took care of that for me and then helped me slide the gloves on and get them laced up.  "They feel good" I said hitting them together.  "Let's see what you got" Dimitri said; holding the bag I started off slowly testing my right knuckles.  They felt great so I really let the bag have it; I went at it for a good ten minutes when Dimitri signaled for a break; handing me a water bottle he remarked that I did well.  I think he was proud of me. He let go of the bag so I could kick the bag as well; the gloves were great. "I love the gloves babe! They're awesome! Thank you!" I said out of breath. He grinned like a kid.

"Let's do some self defense now. I want to make sure if Marco or I can't be with you, you can take care of yourself. Let's see what you've got" he said.  "Then don't go easy on me because if I have to defend myself they won't go easy on me" I said seriously. They sized each other up and stood opposite each other, hands raised in defensive position then Dimitri advanced and Carina threw up her arms and successfully blocked several punches, she ducked and turned blocking another one then she swung her leg into his sweeping him to the floor. He didn't see her coming in that series of moves but she didn't dare get cocky because he did this for a living and she did it for fitness. They sized each other up again and went at it only he changed up his approach and she second guessed his move; he almost got her in the face but she moved right about the time he swung and caught her in the arm; sharp pain was all she felt as he grabbed her around her neck and flipped her to the mat knocking the breath from her. "Baby are you okay?" he asked concerned; Carina played on that and brought her legs up and captured him around his neck squeezing him between her thighs and flipping him and just as quickly he flipped her pinning her on her stomach to the mat. She was exhausted. "Damn...dude...I'm...through...no...more" she panted bent over, hands on her knees. He was breathing pretty hard himself. "You did well dorogoya. Better than I gave you credit for. Shower?" he asked. "Hell yeah" she said as they walked upstairs.