Chapter 37-Fusion Part Dva (Two) (just revised)

Dimitri was dressed first and he looked so good.   He wore grey dress pants with a black button down dress shirt and his black onyx cuff links and leaving his hair to dry naturally made him look like he had 'sex' hair and he had no idea how good that made him look.  Jesus...this man...wow.

"I'm going to my office to make a few calls before we go" he called out.  

"Okay, it won't take me long to get ready.  Want me to come find you?"  

"Da" he responded.   

Carina decided to flip her head upside and brush out her hair and when she stood back up, it looked hot, so she tamed it a bit with her fingers until it was just the way she wanted it.  She always stuck with the smoky, dramatic eye, because you couldn't go wrong with that look.  A little blush and lip gloss and she was ready for my outfit.  

She put on the little black lace thong and then threw on her black lace shirt, bra less, then slid her riding pants on and tucked the shirt inside. Her black leather belt, with a big silver buckle and leather motorcycle jacket (I left it unzipped almost all the way down) almost completed the ensemble.  Her final piece was the black leather thigh high boots.  She stuck her lip gloss, cigarettes and lighter in her pocket and zipped it up.  Off to find Dimitri.

He was still on the phone in his office and as he swiveled in his chair, he turned away from the door so he didn't know she was there.  Carina cleared her throat announcing her presence and watched him turn back around; his face was priceless.  

"I'll call you back later" he said in Russian as he hung up, slowly got up and walked towards her.  He ran his finger down the front of her chest, over the black lace, until he got to the zipper on her jacket;  he unzipped it the rest of the way and opened the jacket,  revealing her naked breasts under the lace.  He closed his eyes for a moment and when he opened them, they radiated pure lust.  

"I trust you are going to keep this jacket zipped dorogaya?" he murmured.  

"These belong only to you" Carina replied,  pushing her chest out a bit, wanting him to touch her.  He put his hands on her breasts and let his thumbs brush across her nipples, causing her to groan and become instantly wet.  

"Carina" he breathed. "You are going to unman me."  He liked her outfit of that she was sure.  

"If we are going to go, we need to go now; otherwise I'm throwing you over my shoulder and taking you to bed."  She slowly zipped her jacket back up to where she had it, kissed him, turned and walked away knowing he would get a spectacular view of her ass.  

"Holy Christ" he said as she heard a mental roar for all woman kind. 

Sitting to Dimitri's right in the car, she had her legs crossed and he seemed very intrigued by her boots.  He couldn't quit rubbing his finger along the middle of her thigh where they ended.   

"I really like these" he said.  "They are very sexy."  

"You look pretty sexy yourself" she responded, glancing over at him.  

"Carina I want you to know that there will not be a repeat of what happened the last time we were here.  I took steps to ensure this."  Really now?   She wondered what he did, but on the other hand, she didn't care as long as she didn't have to see that bitch again.  

She turned in the seat to face him and said "I appreciate that Dimitri, but I'm not worried about it, really.  If I was worried I would have said no to tonight; but it's really okay."  She could tell he trusted in her words because his whole body seemed to relax.  

"I just want to have a great time with my husband, flirt with him, drink, dance and enjoy seeing Lana.  We're going to have fun tonight I promise" Carina said smiling at him.  He raised her hand to his lips and laid a gentle kiss along her knuckles.

It pretty much went like the last time they were there;  they valeted the car, went in through the VIP entrance and went to their table followed by Marco.  Lana was already waiting there for them.  Carina got a huge hug from her and Dimitri received a brotherly side hug and then they sat down at the table and started drinking vodka shots right away, laughing and talking.  

Dimitri didn't really interact with anyone other than her, he just watched and observed like Marco did.  Carina was loose enough that she was ready to dance and asked Lana if she was ready also.  She answered absolutely.  

After they stood up, she kissed her husband, on the mouth, and headed to the stairs with Lana.  Making their way to the floor, they stopped by the DJ booth and made some requests.  He seemed genuinely glad to see her again and promised to play the songs when the last one finished.  

Carina asked for Lady Gaga Sexx Dreams and LoveGame and then Nelly Hot in Herre.   All three of these would be directed to Dimitri and for his benefit.  Lana and Carina talked for a minute before they took to the floor.  

"You look hot Rina!  How did you get Dimitri to let you out of the house dressed like that?"  

Carina grinned and said "I told him that these were only for him" pointing to her breasts. "And that I would keep the jacket partially zipped.  Got to leave something to the imagination right?" She finished as they stepped to the checkered floor.

The DJ yelled out "Yo any y'all hot in here tonight?"  The place went wild as they all started to writh, wriggle and move to the beat.  Carina looked up at Dimitri, who was on his feet now,  as she mouthed the words and moved provocatively, never breaking eye contact with him.  

Lana leaned over her shoulder and Carina grabbed her head, it looked sexy, but she was just trying to tell Carina to watch Dimitri run his hands through his hair and sure enough he did.  

She threw her head back to laugh, but turned before he could see that, so it just looked like another sexy move.  Lana winked at Carina while the next song came on, Lady Gaga LoveGame; oh they had fun with that song!  At one point during the song Carina put her hands on her knees and moved her hips around, almost going to the floor and then back up again and at the point of the song where Gaga sings "Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" she looked straight at Dimitri and sang that to him.  

He looked like he was about to lose it, as she watched him rub his hand over his mouth.  He was going to be gone by the last song.  Sexx Dreams by Lady Gaga was the last requested song and they would have fun with this one too.  

Carina started to mouth the words at him, watching him and biting her lower lip when he motioned with his finger for her to come to him.  She left Lana on the dance floor as she made her way up the stairs, keeping her eyes on Dimitri the whole time.  When she reached him, he grabbed her hand and pulled her into what looked like an office.  She was going to get lucky!