Chapter 6

First waking up the next morning, I forgot where I was for a moment. That is until I realized that I was face to face with the most beautiful thing in the world. Marshall Lee's sleeping face.

He looked so peaceful laying there. Angelic almost. Eyes softly shut, mouth slightly agape. Simply gorgeous. I smiled as I continued to stare at him. I mean, who wouldn't? I didn't care to look at the clock, Marshall's face was too important at the moment.

His black hair was a mess. Strands stuck up random places and in different directions. I reached my arm up and ran my hand through his tangled hair in attempt to push it back so I could get a better view of his handsome face. I tucked a few of the longer pieces behind his ear.

Soon, I started to recall all that occurred last night and grinned to myself. I kissed him. This stunning man laying right next to me. I kissed him, and now he's practically mine. All mine.

I gently ran my thumb over his full lips. They were still soft, and I could feel his hot breath escaping them every so often. I touched his face, unable to resist, and traced his sharp features. Straight, pointy nose; thick, black eyebrows; perfect jaw line. His bone structure was incredible, I was jealous.

Knocking me out of my thoughts, I felt Marshall begin to stir in his sleep. His nose scrunched up in the cutest way possible as he removed his arm from my waist to rub his tired eyes. Adorable. His eyes opened and he stared at me for a few seconds, probably trying to remember everything, and why I was in his bed, creepily staring at him. Soon, a tired, goofy smile spread across his face.

"Good morning," he said in a very sexy, low, husky voice. Dear Glob... That morning voice... I could listen to him talk forever. If I wasn't already laying down, I surely would've swooned right then and there.

"Good morning," I replied. My voice wasn't even near the level of sexiness Marshall's was at, but it was still raspy. "Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Mhm, since you're here, I did." He said tiredly. He shut his eyes again and snuggled closer to me, resting the top of his head under my chin. His arms wrapped around my torso and his one of his legs wedged in between mine. I smiled and held him in my arms. "What about you, how'd you sleep?" He mumbled into my chest.

"Fantastic. Thank you."

We laid there for a few minutes, slowly getting more and more tired as we held and cuddled each other. Suddenly, Marshall lifted his head up and looked at me.

"What time is it?" He asked. His voice was going back to normal. It was still sexy, I'd have to admit. I leaned over my shoulder to look at the clock behind me. It was 5:45 in the morning. I turned back around and told him. He grumbled and put his head back under my chin. "I wish we could stay like this forever," he sighed.

"Me too. I like when you're this cuddly." I smiled. He laughed softly.

"WAIT," he lifted his head up again, looking shocked.

"What is it?" I asked, concerned.

"WHERE IS- oh here he is." Marshall lifted up the blankets and pulled out an old-looking stuffed animal from behind him. He smiled and snuggled with it. Oh. My. Glob. Is he trying to kill me? Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter, too. I looked at him in astonishment. He was just so...adorable.

"Marshall...?" I asked in pure shock. He looked at me with big eyes.

"Yes?" He asked. He looked so innocent, and childlike, it was almost unbearable.