Of course Sean or anyone outside of the ones who needed to know knew the whole baby situation.

"Thank you Sean. And happy early birthday to you."

"Thank you. Go ahead to ya girl before she get mad at y'all for not speaking yet," Sean said to both of them.

They laughed as they walked over to Danielle who was twerkin on Vanessa with a drink in hand of course.

"Happy Birthday Dani," Becca said loud enough for Danielle and Vanessa to stop dancing.

"Ahhhhh y'all here," Danielle's half drunk self said as she greeted them. "I missed you two!"

"We missed you too," London said.

"What about me," Vanessa said pouting.

"Of course we missed you girl."

They gave each other hugs before sitting down on the plush velvet sofa.

"So where is everyone else?"

"Riley and Denise couldn't make it."

"Yeah I forgot they all told me they weren't coming a few weeks ago."

"Hey ladies," Diggy said walking up to them in the middle of their conversation with two blonde haired women on each side of him.

London rolled her eyes at Diggy because he clearly wanted to be seen with his two girls.

"Hey Diggy," they all said together.

"This is Mariah and Tina," he said cheerfully.

Everyone gave a small gesture of hello to the two blondes. The girls seemed really uninterested standing there. They probably only wanted to see the celebrities in the section and Diggy was their way on the top floor.

"I'm going to catch up with y'all later," he said feeling the vibe of his girls.

They walked away leaving the girls shaking their heads.

"Becca get you a drink and London there is some juice here for you," Danielle said.

"Fuck all that. Where is the food," London said laughing.

"Go in that hallway and there is food lined up on the table." She pointed.

"Thank God." She wasted no time getting up.

They laughed at her greedy ass.

Just then "Work" by Rihanna came on.

"Aww shit this is my song. Come on yall."

They got up and followed Danielle to dance.

Becca was having fun being with her girls. She didn't even see August come off the elevator to the top floor. She was busy moving her hips as if she were Rihanna.

August spotted her first. It wasn't hard because half of the men in the building was watching her dance against the balcony. August was not havin that shit.

August nodded to Sean and walked straight over to Becca. Ignoring the few people trying to greet him in the process.

The first thought in his mind as he approached Becca was to snatch her lil ass up, but he knew he would never hear the end of it from her or her girlfriends if he embarrassed her so he was going to play it smooth.

He walked up to her grabbing her hips and planted a kiss on her neck. Becca turned ready to cuss someone out until she realized who is was. She smiled at August.