Enhancement Survey!

okay, guys! it's survey time! try to inline comment your responses, and i'll tally them up...

so do you think you'll answer all the questions?

the answer should be yes! in other words, let's do this:

-- -- -- -- --

1.) On a scale of 1-10, how much did you enjoy Enhancement?

2.) What was your favorite part of Enhancement?

3.) Least favorite part?

4.) Preferred update day of the week?

5.) Would you like to receive a direct message in the future when I write a new book?

6.) Okay, here's the most anticipated question. Inline comment the number "3" for your 3rd choice, "2" for your second, and "1" for your first... What should the Enhancement-affiliated novella be about? (Note that the novella already began as of mid March 2016, but still comment a response if you want!)

a.) Stephen in the Project before Holland is there

b.) Tanner continuing his rebel journey exactly where the novel left off in chapter 75.

c.) Holland's parent's story as rebels.

d.) Hybriad's backstory and build-up to being President.

e.) The Enhancement Project as it continues over time and evolves to develop new technology.

  f.) Your own idea (comment it!)

7.) Did you enjoy the 250K contest and why? Explain in a phrase or two.

8.) Should I host a 500K contest? If so, what should it be (comment on your favorite choice):

a.) Fanfic/one-shot

b.) Prompt writing

c.) Raffle or drawing

d.) Poetry

e.) Graphic contest

f.) Your idea (comment it!)

9.) Do you have any final comments about Enhancement or a message for me personally? I would love to know how you feel!

-- -- -- -- --

thank you for responding! i will make sure to count up all the choices and let you know what won. hopefully you'll enjoy the novella (and the gif below lol)!

 hopefully you'll enjoy the novella (and the gif below lol)!

i appreciate you all so much! hugs and kisses always :)

NEXT CHAPTERS ARE 4 CHARACTER TRAILERS AND THEN THE NOVELLA BEGINS -->