-$240

-brandy Melville rings

-f21 bracelets

-Pearl necklace

-long board& penny board

-New vans

-$40 f21 giftcard

<<<<<Austin's POV>>>>

The woman of the house calls! Mrs. Marx called us all down for presents and we all went down. We started after the guys came.

'From: Marx family'

They gave me a tickets to a basketball game and some Nike shoes. HAYYL YES!

"Thank you to the Marx family for hooking it up!" I smiled at Ronnie's parents who stood together drinking their mugs. My mom was also with her tea standing there watching us.

'From: Princess Vanessa'

She got me a t-shirt also from Nike and a SnapBack.

And the note inside said:

"Merry Christmas Austin!

Thanks for helping everyone bring cody to my party I got you and some other people individuals because you guys are the most important! Don't forget that! Also Austin, I know you make my sister happy so can you please stay together. I know it sounds like I'm writing this for her but no I just didn't like the way she acted when you weren't with her. You make her so happy and she's never acted this nice until you were you showed up, so thanks again austin. For being a older brother to me and making my sister the best she could be. Love ya like a broskii <3

xVanessa"

I just smiled at her and folded the note back in my pocket.

Vanessa was the closest thing I had to a little sister. She treated me the same way she treated Taylor and I loved that about her. She is a real little sister.---

From:Ronnerz

She got me a two pairs of J's and cologne!

I went to her and hugged her. She knew I wanted these for along time, hopefully she'll like my present.

Everyone opened there present and we all disassembled. My mom already gave me my present, which is the TV in my room. Bleh. While we were chilling up stairs I gave Ronnie her other present.

"Ronnie! I got something for you," I walked to her with a box.

"What is it?"

"Open it!" I told her. She lifted the top. First she took out the combat boots she kept asking everyone for. Then she tackled me, afterwards she took out something that was specially for her.

"This is for if we ever leave, you'll still have my heart and I'll still have yours. Well we'll have half a heart, but you know what I was aiming for!" I explained to her while showing her my half heart that was hooked into my key lanyard. Mine was engraved 'Veronica Marx forever' hers was engraved 'Austin Mahone forever'.

"Awwww. Thank you Austin, I love so much!" She said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too Ronnie." I kissed her back then we went to the playroom where everyone else was.

Since the Christmas party was going to start soon all the adults were cooking up good food. --- So Ronnie's parents sent the kids to go get some drinks and stuff, but who is open on Christmas Day? Lol.

"What's open today?" I asked Ronnie.

"Lets drive around and see," she said starting the car, backing out the driveway.