Private Chat 20

gr33n!E has invited e.$wan to a private chat

gr33n!E:  Savior

e.$wanhmm?

gr33n!E:  how did it happened?

e.$wanwhat happened?

gr33n!E:  u expecting Reggie's baby

e.$wanCora's fault

gr33n!E:  what does my mum have to do with this?

e.$wanyou shouldn't hate Regina so much

gr33n!E:  SHE HAD THE LIFE I SHOULD'VE HAD

e.$wanoh, so you wanted your life decided all for you?  Having no say in it, not being able to create your very own happy ending?  Being forced to marry a man three times your age, seeing your first love's heart being crushed in front of you?  Having your innocence being taken away merciless?  Being a replacement, always the second choice?  Wanting freedom and never being able to grasp it, not even for a second?  Being manipulated, used, abused?

gr33n!E:  ...

e.$wantell me, Zelena, which part of that life is the one that you seem to want so desperately?

gr33n!E:  ...

gr33n!E:  SHE GOT TO BE QUEEN

e.$wanwhat about the price she had to pay?  Or do you think that it was like "oh look at her yeah she could be a great Queen, let's make her one" and then her life was the easiest shiy anybody's ever gone through?  Zelena, every person in this town has had a rough life but that's what made us today.  You can't be mad at her for something she didn't wanted.

gr33n!E:  whatever

gr33n!E:  WE GOT OUT OF TOPIC THIS IS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU

e.$waneheh... Well um... I said it was your mum's fault.  She um... made Regina...

gr33n!E:  SHE MADE HER WHAT?!?!

e.$wanfor fucks sake Zelena turn off your caps

gr33n!E:  YOU'RE DRIVING ME INSANE WITH YOUR SUSPENSE

e.$wan:  *sigh*  she changed Regina's lady parts to macho hoping we would have sex and get me pregnant.

gr33n!E:  ...

gr33n!E:  tell me you're joking

e.$wan:  nope

gr33n!E:  fucking shit...

e.$wan:  yeah

e.$wan:  still want your mum controlling your life?  Because even after everything that's happened, Cora has the nerve of getting her way with her desires.  I managed to put a stop to it cuz idk exactly why but I have an idea.

gr33n!E:  why did you really leave Killy?  WHY DON'T YOU LOVE HIM ANYMORE?!?!

e.$wan geez Zelena chill.  What I had with Killian wasn't exactly what I wanted in a relationship.  Sure at first it was thrilling, I thought I could have a better chance at this but... I didn't feel it.

gr33n!E:  feel what?

e.$wan idk... That thing I feel with Regina and it's not just the magic between us it's something... something very intense and it makes me happy... No wait, happy is an understatement.  It's.... beyond perfection.

gr33n!E:  you really love her, don't you?

e.$wan more than anything

e.$wan aside from Henry.

gr33n!E:  and Hooky?

e.$wan I care deeply for him and I wish he can find his own happiness, wherever he goes.  He wishes the same for me.  He's my friend

gr33n!E:  ...

gr33n!E:  you're such a beautiful soul Emma :')

e.$wan well I'm not the Savior for nothing lol xD

gr33n!E:  whatever... Back to the babies.  You thought of names?

e.$wan maybe, but idek its gender so...  What about you?

gr33n!E:  eh... Robin's the one who wants to name my little bean...  I feel so meh

e.$wan you should do something for a change

gr33n!E:  you think I should leave?

e.$wan no! That'll devastate poor Robin

gr33n!E:  what do you care?

e.$wan Zelena, I may not like him much but I don't think it's fair for him to keep losing stuff.  First Regina, now his unborn child... Don't do it.  Stick around, maybe you may end up in something...?

gr33n!E:  wait you mean like Wicked Outlaw?

e.$wan ... The world may never know

e.$wan has left chat

gr33n!E:  bloody hell