Private chat 7

e.$wan has invited ¢0r4.©SQ to a private chat.

e.$wan: CORA WHAT THE FUCK HAVE U DONE TO REGINA?!?!

¢0r4.©SQ: Ah! I see you have seen your present. Did you like it?

e.$wan: seriously? What was the point of this? Regina is traumatized!

¢0r4.©SQ: you'll be fine once you use it.

e.$wan: once we... Wait, WHAT?!

¢0r4.©SQ: now my dear, there's no need to get like that. You've had sex before with a man and maybe even used a strap-on with Regina. What's the difference with magical one?

e.$wan has logged off

¢0r4.©SQ: oh boy...

e.$wan has logged on

e.$wan: I still fail to see the point on this. What makes you think that Gina and I are sleeping together?

¢0r4.©SQ: cuz u r, obviously.

e.$wan: obviously?!

¢0r4.©SQ: how do you think that sky billboard got up there?

e.$wan: you didn't...

¢0r4.©SQ: oh I did >:)

e.$wan: still, you don't have to give us gifts we don't need.

¢0r4.©SQ: wha-... What do you mean you don't need? How do you even have sex without a penis?

e.$wan: ... We don't?

¢0r4.©SQ: quit lying to me about it relationship with Regina, it's disrespectful.

e.$wan has logged off

¢0r4.©SQ: good gods, how does my daughter stand this woman?

¢0r4.©SQ: oh right! She loves her :D

e.$wan has logged on

e.$wan: *sigh* fine.... I have been given the green light to confirm our relationship status with u... But u must promise u won't tell anyone else, or Regina will make sure herself that you're dead (her words)

¢0r4.©SQ: then why doesn't she threatens me to my face?

e.$wan: she's too pissed to talk to u... Idk... So yeah... We're together... Anyway, where's Henry?

¢0r4.©SQ: how should I know?

e.$wan: ur talking to the Sheriff, I know how this worked out.

¢0r4.©SQ: surprise me.

e.$wan: well, based on Regina's information, you were here about 20 mins ago, 5 before she texted me to come over. And I also realized that Henry wasn't in his room like he was supposed to cuz he's grounded. So that means that either he used the chance of his mom being distracted to escape (which I doubt it) or you had intentionally distracted her for him to escape. But I know my son and he doesn't simply escapes when he's grounded, he knows better than that. So I investigated further and I found this unique red hair on his window. Which led me to believe that while you distracted Regina, none other than Ruby helped Henry escape. Considering he was grounded, this little act of yours could be either a rescue mission, or a kidnap. And my intuition tells me that this was a rescue mission mostly planned by you :)

¢0r4.©SQ: ...

e.$wan: what's wrong? Savior got your tongue?

¢0r4.©SQ has logged off

e.$wan: gotcha!

e.$wan has added c0r4.©SQ to this chat

e.$wan: now, tell me where's Henry.

¢0r4.©SQ: omg Emma, he's fine.

e.$wan: he's grounded and he's not where he's supposed to be.

¢0r4.©SQ: *sigh* at Granny's w/ me.

e.$wan: thanks. Oh and please tell us how to undo the spell u put on Regina.

¢0r4.©SQ: u have to use it.

e.$wan: she's not taking that suggestion from u. There must be a reversal spell?

¢0r4.©SQ: there isn't.

e.$wan: omg... Now she wants to jump out of the window. Cora please tell me that there's another way!

¢0r4.©SQ: how many times do I have to repeat myself? There-is-no-other-way. Fucking use it and it'll be gone!

e.$wan: will it go right away?

¢0r4.©SQ: ...

e.$wan: Cora?

¢0r4.©SQ: no

¢0r4.©SQ has left this chat