Chapter 4

"Yes, it is." I stared down at my feet, thinking about this guy that was going to be my "mate." What if I find my real mate? Will I fall in love with him and stay with him or go with my real mate? What if they guy is dark and evil on the inside and hot on the outside?

I heard foot steps walk next to me. I felt his presence. It was strong and dominant, making me want to cower away. But, I just clinched my teeth together and looked down. I wasn't really the submissive type. Him and my father had a whole conversation that I hadn't heard any of until he started speaking to me. It wasn't a kind voice it was stern alpha voice.

"Go get in the car. We will pick up your things later. My beta will show you where to go." I finally looked up at him, staring right him in the eye. It is disrespectful to look them in the eye without submission first unless you are equal levels. His jaw clenched and unclenched but didn't say anything about it. I stood up and followed the man that was standing next to him out a few black BMW's.

They were nice cars only two of them. He opened the back car door for me. I sighed and sat down in the back, kinda disappointed that they won't let me sit in the front. He sat down in the passenger's seat a few minutes before his Alpha sat in the drivers seat. He looked at both of us before completely turning to face me. "I am Alpha Jax and this is Beta John. You will submit to us but no one else. Got it?" I nodded. I knew I wasn't going to submit anytime soon. 

I watched the trees go by in a blur not really paying attention to the world around me. I daydreamed what it would be like to find my real mate. That my family had not signed this damn treaty. I rested my head on my hand and my elbow rested on the car door. I rolled my eyes how stupid it was to be in this predicament. 

After a few hours had gone by we finally stopped in front of a huge house. I guessed it was the pack house from the size. But, I could be very wrong. I was about to get out but Beta John did it before I could even lift my head off the car door. I stumbled slightly but regained my composure. He rolled his eyes slightly and stepped out of my way so I can get out. 

"This is Alpha Jax's home. The pack house is about a mile away. The only other people that live here are his son, Chance and his servants." He glanced over at me then continued walking. He still had his poker face on, that was just getting on my nerves. Then, his voice makes it ten times worse. I want to just kill him right then and there. But, I restrained myself and followed a few steps behind him. Alpha Jax was still near the cars, talking on his phone. He still had that scowl on his face as spoke into the flip phone. I sighed and walked into the home. I looked up and around the room. I gasped at how beautiful it was. It was pretty modern, opposite of the outside. The outside was dull and a little older fashioned. But, the inside was just was outstanding!

It had a gold and silver chandelier with tiny design etchings on it. The black couches went with the white walls and huge windows on one side of the room. The one end of the room lead to one hallway and on the other side of the room where another hallway and right next to the hallway were stair case. The stair case was white as well with a silver railing. Beta John cleared his throat. He was already on the other side of the room, near the stairs. I put on my poker face and nodded

"Oh, sorry." I quickly walked over to him. He nodded and walked up the stairs and on the first door on the right he opened it.

"This is your room. The room across from yours is Chances. Alpha Jax's room Is the fifth door down to the left and the rest are empty. On the first floor is for the servants. I nodded and walked into 'my' room. He closed the door behind me. I sat down on the bed and brought my knees to my chest. I buried my face into my legs and cried for what felt like years that have only been a hour. I sighed, trying to gather myself. I used the palm of my hand to wipe my tears away. I laid down in the bed, staring at the window. The moon was up and the sun was long gone.

"I wish you would take me with you." I called out to the sun. "I don't belong here." My eyelashes fluttered closed as I drifted unto a deep sleep...

I sat up I was in a dark forest. The world around my was so vivid that it must have not been a dream. I groaned as I stood up. My whole body was aching, it felt like I was shot in every place, possible. I brushed the hair out of my face. I glanced around. "Anyone there?" I heard a twig snap behind me. I wiped around to see to glowing green eyes looking at me. I took a step back, causing the wolf to whimper. I looked at him confused. Well I guessed it was a him. He took a step forward and stood in place. He walked close enough to me to press his head against my leg. He wagged his tail. Then another wolf came out of nowhere and pinned the green eyed wolf down. I took a few steps back in horror.

I was going to yell stop and shift into my wolf. But, I couldn't speak, I couldn't move. I was frozen place. After it killed the green eyed wolf. It turned towards me. He had dark blue eyes. But they were filled with hatred and anger. He started walking towards me. I tried to run, but my body didn't move. It tackled me and snapped my neck. I del my life slipping away and everything go dark...

I woke up and shot straight up. Sweat was pouring down my face. I sighed in relief. "It wad just a dream." I looked out the window, I was morning around 9am. I heard knock at the door. "Yes?"

"Alpha Female, breakfast is ready."

I nodded. Oh wait they can't see me. "Okay thank you."

---------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I am so sorry for not updating. 😞 😢 😞 😞

I will try to do it on time now on 👌