"Seriously?" I gasp, surprised.

"Well, that's what friends are for," she grins.

"But what about what the guys sa-"

"That doesn't matter," Roxy shakes her head, cutting Tecna off.

"Well, I guess no one's complaining," Aisha says hesitantly.

"Well?" Roxy asks.

We all exchange looks and nod.

"Let's go!" She squeals excitedly, standing up.

"Wait, now?" I ask and Roxy nods.

"Where to?" Aisha jumps up.

"You'll see," she winks, "I think it would be a nice surprise for you all."

We exit the house, locking the door behind us. I can't help but feel exited. We've been inside for a while, and it's nice to get out.

The walk is about half an hour long. Nobody complains, in fact we are all really happy. We take a path that leads down to a beach.

I love walking. It's very therapeutic, I smile to myself as I look around.

"I've never been here before," I look around.

"Neither have I," Aisha says and everyone agrees.

"Wow," Roxy says, looking out at the sea.

We all sit on the sand near the waves that are washing up on the shore.

"The place is quiet," Bloom points out and we all pause to listen.

"Too quiet," Musa adds, looking behind her.

"Let's not start. We came here for a nice time," I say, trying to stop their worrying.

"I agree with Flora," Stella agrees.

The girls begin to argue and I can't help but zone out for a bit.

"We're doing it again," I sigh.

"What?" Aisha stops and looks at me.

"We are letting them ruin our day. Again," I add and everyone goes silent.

"She's right," Bloom nods, "let's just enjoy ourselves."

"Look," Stella points towards the sea.

"It's beautiful," Musa gasps, "I never noticed it before, you know. The sea here is really beautiful."

After a while of talking and admiring the sea, we decide to go get something to eat as we were all extremely hungry.

I check my phone just to make sure we have time and see that we only have about an hour before we have to leave, or we'll get caught.

We find a small cafe near the beach. As we enter, a bell rings above the door.

"Perfect," Stella squeals as we walk inside, "this place is so cute!"

We grab seats and Stella and Musa go and order. They come back, hand us our drinks and we sit in a comfortable silence. We finish them and head back to the beach.

"It's beautiful yet creepy at the same time, there's no one here," Bloom laughs.

"Well, it's something to get used to," Musa says.

"I actually come here all the time you know, but there's normally a few people at least," Roxy says.

"Way to add to the creepiness," Stella "shivers".

"Well, it isn't that sunny today. Maybe people swapped beaches and went to the one at the frutti music bar," Aisha suggests, "that one is way more popular. We didn't even know this place existed until now!"

"Don't worry, if needs be I'll protect you," I assure the girls and they smile gratefully.

"Is that so?" An all too familiar voice makes us all jump.

"You're kidding," I grumble, turning round.

"Well look who's back," Roxy says as we all jump to our feet.

"What do you want, Wizards?" I harshly glare at them.

"I think I've made that rather obvious by now," Ogron laughs.

I look at Roxy and give her a quick nod.

"Magic Winx!"