Jayden part 2

*hey so the first chapter about Jayden is before the authors note just in case anybody was confused.

I walk into the bathroom and check under the stalls to make sure nobody is in there. Okay breath. It wasn't him, just calm down. Just because he was trying to carve something into her doesn't mean it was him. A lot of sick pricks do that. Okay, you know what? I'm just gonna ask her. I collect myself, and head back to Jayden's room, when Amanda stops me. "Hey, are you good?" She asks. "Yeah I'm fine, I just remembered I left my phone in her room. Be right back." I say lying, and slip back into her room. "Hey sorry for just walking in, but I have a few questions I have to ask." I say. "It's fine, ask away." She says. "Did you know what he was going to carve?" I ask quietly. "He said..." She pauses to take a deep breath. "He said, "You're just a whore, and now you'll never forget it." She says. I breath in quietly, feeling my pulse quicken. "Alright. I need to ask something big of you okay? Do you remember what his penis Looked like?" I ask sitting on her bed. She takes a deep breath. "I'll never forget." "Was there something about it that you'll never forget?" I ask. "He had a big mole."

*heres a very small chapter, I'll try to update again soon.