Identification

"He had a big mole." She says. I shut my eyes and pinch my nose. "Thanks." I say and walk out. I shut the door behind me and see Amanda standing by the nurses station. I can't hide the fact that I'm upset. She grabs my arm and pulls me toward the bathroom. We get in the bathroom and she checks the stalls. "Okay what's wrong?" She asks crossing her arms. "It's him." I say trying not to cry. "What do you mean?" She asks. ""I'm saying he's back!" I say. "Okay Liv, breathe. How do you know?" She asks. "He tried to carve the word "whore" into her, and he said "you're a whore and now you'll never forget it". She also said he had a mole. It was him Amanda." I say sucking in a deep breath. "Alright lets get you out of here, you're staying at my place." She says. "Amanda, I..." "I'm not taking no for an answer, now cmon we have to brief the Capt." She begins walking. "Wait, can we not tell him. I mean, that it's him. He'll throw me off the case and I need to be a part of this." I say quickly. She thinks for a second. "Okay fine, but if I see that this is too hard for you, I'm telling him." She says. "Okay, deal."

BACK AT THE PRECINCT

Once we get back to the precinct we brief the Capt and head home. I grab a few things at my apartment and we go to Amanda's. "Alright, you wanna watch a movie?" She asks. "Sure, uh which do you think?" I ask. "Hm well actually I was thinking.." She was stopped when there was a knock at the door. "You expecting anybody?" I ask. "No." She says, grabbing her gun. She looks outside through the peep hole and see Fin. "Fin?" She asks opening the door. "What're you doing here?" She asks. "I saw the pictures of the girl. I saw the cuts, and I knew Liv would be here." He says coming inside. "Okay, what about them?" I ask, wondering how he knows about my scar. "Elliot told me." He says. I take a deep breath. "Fin cut to the chase, what the hell did he tell you." I ask, knowing the answer. "Liv, c'mon you know exactly what I'm talking about." He says looking at Amanda. "Alright, it's okay fin, she knows." I say. "It says in her statement that he was trying to carve "whore" into her, but she kept moving. "Yeah, I know." I say. "What's your point fin?" I ask. "Liv, why are you doing this to yourself? You know it's him, just tell the Capt and stay away from this. It's only gonna hurt you more." He says. "Fin, I don't expect you to understand. I need to be apart of this." I say. "You do realize this makes you a target again, right? He could come after you again." He says. "I know. It's better than staying here like a sitting duck. I'm not going to let him do that to me again." I say. "So please, don't tell Capt, you know he'll make me back off." I say. "Fine. But I swear Olivia If I see you start to fall apart, I'll do more than tell the Capt." He says. "Okay fin."

*please give feedback I might Write more tonight. Pleas vote and comment ❤️

Labeled (SVU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें